Chapter 4 - The Order

3rd Person POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3rd Person POV.

The order was beginning to form and a bunch of people like Kinglsey and Moody came to begin to come to Grimmauld Place. They were officially making the place the official headquarters for the Order.

Tonks then showed up, "Wotcher Sirius." she smiled hugging Sirius.

"Hello, Tonks. Ah, there's someone I want you to meet." Sirius says. Tonks raises her eyebrows excited to see who she was going to meet. "Should I be scared?" she asks Remus.

Remus chuckles, "No. Not at all."

Sirius walks up the stairs whispering to Tonks. "Her best friend just died. It's a bit of a long story. But I want you two to meet her."

"What's with the secrets? Who is she?" Tonks asks.

"She's not very... social. Especially now with the whole... friend dying." Sirius whispers.

Sirius knocks on the door and walks in. Tonks looks in to see Malia sitting on the floor playing with a record player. "Malia. I want you to meet someone."

Malia turns her head, still sitting on the floor. Her face was just a blank expression. "This is Tonks, your cousin."

"Cousin?" Tonks whispers.

"This is Malia. My daughter." Sirius introduces. Tonks was shocked, she never would have thought that he would ever have children. Let alone one that was already a teenager.

But she didn't want to talk about Sirius. She wanted to meet her cousin. "Wotcher Malia." Tonks said approaching Malia and sitting down with her.

"Whatchu call me?" Malia asks, making Sirius snicker.

"It's just how I say hello. What are you listening to?" Tonks says.

"Love Grows....Where my Rosemary goes." Malia says, trying hard not to cry. "By Edison Lighthouse."

Sirius realised why this song was on repeat. The name Rosie. He also wouldn't be surprised if Malia showed Rosie this song. Tonks just looked at Malia all she saw a girl who was hurting. Really hurting. "Can you show it to me?" Tonks asked.

She lets the record player play the song. A tear falls from Malia's eyes. "It's a great song." Tonks says. "Who showed it to you?"

"My Mum." Malia says.

Sirius interrupts, "Technically. I did. I showed her Mum so -"

"Bugger off will you. This is girl talk now." Tonks said. Sirius smiles and winks at Tonks leaving. "Parents. Am I right?"

Malia wipes her tears away. "I'm sorry that I'm such bad company. I just .... I miss her." Malia says tears still falling.

"It's okay Malia." Tonks says rubbing her back.

"I like your hair." Malia says still crying.

Tonks laughs, "Thank you. I could change it for you if you didn't like it."

You and Me (Fred X Sirius Black's Daughter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें