Prologue

A toddler ran around the room, his head thrown back in wild laughter, bits of raven hair scattered, covering his blue eyes.

"I'm gonna get'cha!"

"Bwahaha!" The child laughed as he was swept up off the ground, legs kicking wildly as he was placed on his Father's shoulders.

"Daddy!" He whined, playing with tufts of pink hair. "Let me down!"

"What's the magic word, hmm?" Natsu teased, stroking bits of pink on his chin.

"Please?"

The small boy, Furin, was tossed onto the couch, squealing with laughter as Natsu began to tickle him.

"D-Dadd...y...!" Furin panted between breaths.

"Natsu!"

The pinkette looked up, only to be met with the stern glare of his spouse, Lisanna. "What are you doing?"

Natsu heaved a sigh and sat down on the couch. "We were jus-" Suddenly small, pudgy arms became hooked around the young Father's neck.

"HA! Gotcha!"

"Furin!" Lisanna snapped, and her child immediately recoiled at the harshness of her tone. "My gosh, we haven't raised a child, we've raised a beast. He won't sit still!"

Natsu ran a lazy hand through his hair and sighed once again. "He's 5, Lis. He still has some time."

Furin hugged his Father from behind, nuzzling into his shirt. "Daddy, I'm tired," he whined.

"Too tired for ice cream?" Natsu asked, already reaching for his wallet.

"Never!" Furin giggled. Natsu flashed his signature smirk. "Thought so."

Lisanna groaned, but headed back to her bedroom, most likely to go back to sleep.

"Let's go!"

~

(??? P.O.V.)

My head hurt, and I awoke bare in a mess of scattered sheets.

"I can't keep living like this..." I thought aloud. Throwing the sheets to the ground, I quickly dressed, feeling giddy and somewhat refreshed as I prepared to return to the place I'd longed to return to for years.

But more then that, I couldn't wait to be back with the person I'd longed to be with for years.

Natsu.

A/N: Quick prologue! So I did decide to make a sequel. At first, I wasn't so sure...but I got a lot more support then expected on the first book. 81 comments, 190 likes, and only 18 parts! I'm really grateful. I have a lot of ideas for this story already, and I'll get around to fixing the cover on this one and editing Book 1 later. As always, hope you all enjoyed, and Happy Shipping!