Epilogue 🖤

Author's note is at the end, kindly check it out 🖤

________________________________________________________________________________

1 year later

A/n POV
Jungkook and Y/n had each other in their embrace for a while now. They made their way to Busan and decided to get married. Y/n couldn't be much more happier when Jungkook broke out the fact that he was quitting the mafia business and decided to inherit his dad's business. Y/n was always supportive and did her best to help him. They spent their time loving each other.

Life was peaceful enough. They got what they wanted. More than what they wanted. After Jungkook was appointed as the chairman, it is said that JEON INC enjoyed nothing but profit. Lots of it! Y/n and Jungkook lived the lives they dreamed. They were happy............until a phone call changed their lives that made them go back to the place they met. Seoul, South Korea.

_______________

Y/n pov
I never expected to be here with Kook again.. Honestly I want to go back because of the fact that Chan is still in seoul is creeping me. I don't want to go back in time and suffer again because of that bastard. I decided to keep calm and see what happens. Jungkook is on a call with Mr.Lee about what just happened. He seems tensed. He's sweating abnormally. He was cursing again and again while walking back and forth in the hotel room. This is...........................Strange.

I went near him and held his sweaty palms and wiped them with my hand-key. He looks nervous and now I'm confirmed he is struggling on how to break the news to me. I slowly called his name when he hugged me all of a sudden. I panicked more now. Even if the world breaks apart, Jungkook isn't the person who would be weak to seek warmth from me. He never did this. I felt like I did a sin and another sinner is teaching me the way out. I knew something was wrong.

"Gguk! Baby! What's w-wrong?" I asked when I got sobs and sniffs as my reply. My eyes widened with moist occupying the empty space. "I-I'm s-sor-sorry l-love! I-I f-failed a-a-as a h-hu....husband" I let out the tears that was now held up in my eyes. I decided to cry hugging him. Suho, came to Jungkook and hugged him. I was still in confusion thinking what he meant by "I failed as a husband." Jimin was near me when I sobbed on his chest. "Jimin-ah what's wrong!?"

I cried infront of my brother, for the first time. He hugged me tightly and decided to stay in silence. I harshly wiped my tears and made my way to Jungkook and Suho. I held Jungkook's collar and said "What the f*ck do you think you are doing Jeon Jungkook?! Do you know with whom are you acting emotionally? I'm no other Y/n. I'm a mafia's property" making everyone laugh. She made them feel good for a while. Y/n called Mr.Lee when Jungkook was not around.

"Mr.Lee! What do you mean by he is coming?" you asked when Mr.Lee replied. "Y/n listen to me. That guy is planning big. He is coming for you. He wants you. The love for you is gone. He wants you at any cost. He has already killed 3 groups of 70 people, in short words that maniac has killed 210 people just because they were not allowing him to get out of his house. He won't hesitate to bring world war 3. He is coming for us, Chan is coming for all of us."

"Hello? hello!?"

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

_______________

A few minutes of silence.....

*BANG!*

A loud and clear gun shot was heard.

"Mr.Lee?!"