Jungkook IS NOT DEAD!?!

Y/n pov.
After hearing that Jungkook, the love of my life is no more, I made up my mind to forget the relationship between me and Jungkook. Chan has lust taking over him from time to time and not gonna lie, I wanna die. ASAP. With these shits in my life, I can't choose my career nor married life. I just hope someone comes to save me. I cried till I can pass out. Tomorrow I'm getting married. Not gonna lie it's fcking hard to admit that my life is being so damn hard. I really want to escape reality.  

Chan POV.
I'm gonna marry her, beg her to stop the torture i would give her everyday and make her fall in love with me but I kill her. I love myself for being such a JINius! The marriage is tomorrow and she is shedding tears about her so-called boyfriend...... who was killed by my own hands. I still don't understand why girls are so emotional. I slept in the thought of me killing her and her begging me not to kill her. 

_________

Midnight, Y/n POV.
Y/n was still awake and thinking about the life she loved which she now hates. Her tears make their way down without her knowing and she is all okay with that. She just needs to cry to get her heart free. Her heart is already dead because of the shits that's happening in her life. Y/n suddenly holds her head and get a vision. She came out of it and started to smile. She hugged her pillow and sleeps in the thought of the vision.

Time passes in a blink of an eye. The next day was Y/n's wedding. A girl's only wish is to get married to the love of her life. Not a random guy who's willing to f*ck her. Y/n was in the bride's room, getting makeovers to cover her h!ckeys and other marks. She was given time to dress up and make her hair. Y/n felt like she was a toy. She was being used. She didn't want it but she has to accept this change. It's fate. Thinking about a few memories with Jungkook made her close her eyes tightly and bite her lower lip to prevent herself from crying. 
__________________________

FLASHBACK BITCHESSSSS!!!

Y/n and Jungkook were at the beach, for their first date. Jungkook let Y/n wear his hoodie shirt because he loved to see his clothes on him. Jungkook hugged her and said "You look cute bub. I love you so much cutie!" Y/n hugged him back and replied "Love you too muscle bunny"
________________

FLASHBACK 2

Jimin, Charlotte, Jungkook and Y/n were having a small get-together. They were playing "Truth or Dare" when the bottle landed on Jungkook. Jimin was lil drunk so he began to ask some dirty dare. "Jungkook-ah, Kiss all of Y/n's moles." He commands Jungkook and Jungkook pulled Y/n on his lap and kissed her lips, cheeks, forehead, neck, collar-bone, elbow, left-index finger,lower abdomen, back, thighs and her chest. Soon the kiss turned into a non-private makeout session until....'EW GET A ROOM YOU TWO!' was heard. They didn't make love but they knew this is how love is. 
__________________

FLASHBACK 3

Y/n was getting the silent treatment from Jungkook cause she kinda screwed up.. She wasn't allowed to go out but still she snuck out to meet Jimin. As of now, Y/n was crying and sobbing while mumbling "sorry" to him. Jungkook hugged her and comforted her as much as he could. She was still crying and sobbing. Jungkook laid her in the bed and removed his shirt showing his well toned yet came from a lotta work abs. He knew how much she loves to cuddle with him when he is shirtless.  Y/n quickly made a gesture to hug her to which he happily responded by jumping on the bed while tightly hugging her and they began to cuddle while both of them apologized for their actions. Y/n has never had such a good sleep that night. She kissed Jungkook as if the world's gonna end tomorrow. Jungkook and Y/n shared stories, silly moments, hugs, cuddles, kisses, pecks, warmth, comfort and mostly love

__________________________

Present

Y/n was crying her heart out. She couldn't accept the fact that her love was no more. She stopped crying thinking that she will be dying soon. She could meet the love of her life in heaven. She wiped her tears and put a fake smile on her face.  Though the thought of fake smile brought her to tears again, she didn't lose hope. Somewhere in her heart there is a voice going 'He is coming for us' and boy she does have the hope that somebody will help her out.

She feels a stinging pain in her head making her hold her forehead. She was about to pass out when a hand held her and started to shake her, making her re-gain conciseness. She looked at the hand that held her tightly on her waist. She would recognize that muscular arm anywhere. 
Tears formed in her bambi eyes when her eyes met his doe eyes. She looked at him face to face when tears streamed out. She was looking at him, her love of the life. 

She hugged him and cried. She cried for the first time in happiness. She was deep down broken by a false information. She decided to cry in his chest while he was whispering sweet things to her. "Jungkook-ah, Don't leave me" was all she said to him. Before neither of them could talk, Chan entered the room with a gun in his hand.

Y/n gulped hard and went infront of Jungkook to protect him. She was ready to give her own life to save him. Y/n went near Chan and gave a death glare. She conveyed what she wanted  through the glare she gave. Chan continued to smirk and came closer to Jungkook. Jungkook pulled Y/n to his side and to make the great Chan jelly, He k!ssed Y/n. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" the loud scream from Chan didn't let you two to stop. You kissed for mere 9 minutes and 6 secs. "Hey Chan, Listen. I'm taking MY WIFE with me. Try all possible ways to stop me" Jungkook said and also winked at Chan before leaving with Y/n.

"JEON F*CKING JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

To be continued....
______________________________

Hey lovely crabbies. Hope you enjoyed this part. I will soon update FTMCG and a oneshot in Youtube. I love y'all. 

Before scrolling, Can I get song, K-drama and Things-to-watch recommendations? Please?