First Meet

A/n pov
Park Y/n, A girl in her 20's was walking around the city's market street, exploring the new shops. As she was brought up in the USA, Y/n was not aware of these things. With Airpods in her ears, listening to DDU-DU-DDU-DU by her favorite K-Girl Group, BLACKPINK.

"Hit you with that DDU-DU-DDU-DU!!
TAtaTANdruTANdue Ah yeah Ah yeah!!" echoed over the street, making Y/n get weird gazes from the people around her.

Soon, she was attracted by the smell of the Street food shop she was about to cross. Without thinking twice, she stepped in, not knowing this will change her life. She saw two big men standing in the entrance. She rolled her eyes and was about to enter the hotel. Just then those big ass men signaled her not to enter. Y/n raised her eyebrows and they understood that she was thinking "Why?" They replied " Sir is inside, he won't like disturbance!"
Y/n on the other hand was as savage as Yoongi...
She didn't give a damn and went straight inside. There she saw a Bunny boy eating Bulgogi with Bread cheeks and with an angry pout..
She turned to see many men dressed in black suits while standing with guns. She anyways rolled her eyes and grabbed a table for herself.

Quickly, one of the guards came near her and pointed the gun.
She quickly made that guy drop his gun by giving him a nice kick in his butt. So the guard gave up and left her alone.

Smol time skip,
After her dinner.

Mafia boss pov.

My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am the youngest,the most powerful and the cold hearted Mafia boss in the world. I went on a mission and came back today. Out of the blue,I really want to eat Bulgogi so badly. I came to one of the best selling shops to eat, and I saw a beautiful girl who also came to this shop. The guards stopped her!! Argh!!!
You guys!! I praised a lot about you saying you are in sync with me!! But you!! Wowowow!! She came in!! Ok you guys are officially in sync with me!!
The next scene left me devastated. Like Really, she kicked my man's butt and he left her alone!? WTH is happening here!! Soon he came and said..
"Bo-Boss! Th-That Gi-Girl is not leaving. In-Instead -"....... the guard was cut off while talking. But who cut him in the middle?!
I know what's going on there. I was watching all of it. It's ok. Let's not concentrate on her. i replied. No matter how I try to distract myself, she is on my mind so much. Have I fallen in love?
I started to think a lot while not focusing on my food. Soon I completed and found that Girl went missing, so I called my guard and said

Jk- I want that girl's information within 2 hours. Your time starts now! (*Cold as ice*)

A/n POV.

Meanwhile

Y/n came out and started walking while having her headphones on.
She didn't realize that the Mafia boss and his team were following her..
After Y/n left the place, Let's go see a smol flashback with the Mafia gang. "Jungkook-Ah!! We found the info!!" said Mr.Lee.
"Great! Now let's see!!" replied Jungkook

"Hmm.. Park Y/n , Has a Younger brother Named Park Jimin, Both Grew up in the USA, Hobbies... Wow, She plays the Guitar, Violin, Electric Guitar and Drums, Artist, Has A Bachelor's degree in Commerce and a Master's Degree in Music.. Interesting...Native seems to be Illsan,Seoul. Hmm... Studies at Harvard? Wow! That's amazing.
It's confirmed, I'm in love Mr. Lee!" exclaimed Jungkook after knowing that he fell in love with someone at first sight.

[Well, don't think too much, Mr.Lee is Mr.Jeon's (Jungkook's Dad) best friend. So Jungkook has known him since childhood and he behaves friendly with him. Just him.]

Y/n Pov

Soon after, I stepped out of the restaurant, I went into a dark alley and suddenly everything was dark.....

Big-ass time skip
After 3 hours

Y/n woke up and saw herself in a dark room, tied up in a wooden chair...

Jk - So, you are awake.. Get ready for some fun (*Smirks*)

To be continued....

This is my first series, Ik its bad but as soon as I get better in writing, I'll make it more "not-boring". Thank you for reading loves!