Kidnapped by his enemy

Soon, Y/n woke up to see a Handsome guy looking at her with a weird gaze on his face.
??? - Yah! What are you looking at? I know I'm handsome!
Y/n - Hey Mr. IDK. I admit you are handsome, but not as much as my boyfriend.
??? - Have you heard of Kim Seokjin? The greatest and the most handsome Mafia of the world.
Y/n - Oh Jin? He's my brother's best friend… I've heard that he's a good guy.. I've talked to him many times as well…
???- DID YOU FINALLY RECOGNISE ME?!?!?!?
Y/n - Who the hell are you again?
???- KIM SEOKJIN!!!!
Y/n - Oh! Oppa!!! Why am I here btw?
Jin - Hey listen, Your sweet Yoongi oppa's best friend 's friend is your "Boyfriend's" enemy. He asked Yoongi to kidnap you, as usual our sleepy cat is very lazy, so he told me to kidnap you. Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything bad until Mr.Chan comes..
Y/n - Now who's Mr.Chan?!?!
Jin - Look, Idk much about that guy.All I know is that Mr. Chan is Jungkook’s enemy.
Y/n - Oh okay. (*Chewing the Tteokbokki Jin bought along*)
Jin - YAH!!!!GIVEMEMYTTEOKBOKKI!!!IAMHUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PWEASEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!(*AGGRESSIVE RAP + Dramaticness*)
Y/n - Nah dude, I’m more hungry!I was starving before I got kidnapped. I need food!!!
Jin - Fine eat. I’ll go get another one…
After eating!

Jin and Y/n were playing HalliGalli
(HalliGalli - People know it as “Bank”. This game is played when a player drops a card from His/Her deck and when the other player’s card matches, the player who was the last to drop the card gets to take the whole deck of cards dropped.)
[I’m bad at explaining games. SOOO SORRY]
Jin - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SEE I WON!!!
Y/n - Oh well, this is the 1st time you’ve actually won in the past 148 rounds.
Jin - Ya-Yah, that doesn’t matter.

Meanwhile on the other side..

Jk - HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!! HOW DID SHE GET KIDNAPPED?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Jungkook roared in his cabin while others flinched so badly.
Mr.Lee - Jungkook-ah, Calm down. Please. For God's Sake, Just keep calm.
Jungkook - How do you expect me to be calm Mr.Lee? She literally is with my enemy. I will take you away from that guy. Please be safe Y/n. Chan yeong-cheol, I am coming.

Back to Jin and Y/n..

Yeong Cheol,who is at a park to pick Y/n up from Jin’s place. As Yeong Cheol should not get caught by Jungkook, He fixed a spot to take Y/n from Jin.

After a while, Y/n is at Yeong’s place.

Y/n - W-Who are you?
Yc = Yeong Cheol
Yc - Yeong. Chan Yeong Cheol.
Hmmm…. You might be wondering why I kidnapped you. Listen.
I am your “Boyfriend’s” enemy. So why will I kidnap you? Just to get revenge. (*Smirk*)
Y/n - Oh well, Try to touch me.
Yc - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Y/n - try it.
Yc - OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y/n - well then, Don’t leave me.
Yc - Hell no, gurl you are weird. I am leaving you.
Y/n smirks as her plan worked.
Yc - Now, call your boyfriend and say that you are lost and you need help.

All of a sudden, Yeong did something which made Y/n pass out. (Poor Y/n, she keeps fainting…. Pray for her crabs)

Yeong calls Jungkook and says
Yc - Hello Jungkook. Your…………………… umm……… girlfriend is at my place. Do you mind picking her up?
Jk - You again? I thought I finished all the chapters of yours and you are back? Nevermind, I’ll get her. Where are you both right now?
Yc - I’m at ABC place. Come pick her up.
Jungkook reached the place ASAP.

Jungkook looked around to see………

JUSTIN SEAGULL!!!
Js - Yo Kook! How are you brotha?
Jk - Did you see Y/n along with that Chan guy?
Js - No bro, something wrong?
Jungkook explained the whole thing and Justin seagull was so shook!!!

Meanwhile Y/n was taken to another place in care of Chan (I’ll just call him this for now)

Chan is and was the enemy of Jungkook, Once… during a fight, Jungkook shot him and left not knowing he has a lil chance of life. So to take revenge, He kidnapped Y/n, the one and only weakness of the great Jeon Jungkook

Chan took Y/n and departed on his private flight to New York. Y/n woke up in the middle and realized that she was somewhere in the sky. She looked outside the window just to see clouds.

Chan - Baby, you woke up huh?
Y/n quickly removed her slipper and slapped Chan.
(*IN YOUR FACE CHAN!*)

Y/n - WHERE THE FCK AM I IN CHAN!? YOU CRAZY MAN!!! WHERE THE FCK ARE WE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Chan  - Calm down babe. We are in NYC right now.. Oh Btw………………………………..

We're getting married soon

To be continued…