What's happening in here?

A/n pov

What the heck are you doing in the world of potatoes?! "Y/n exclaimed after finding that bunny boi who was eating bulgogi standing near her while she was tied up in a chair.

"You just said I'm in the world of potatoes. So Yeah, I'm a potato." The almighty jUnGkOoK replied.

"Ahem.. What are you doing in the world of Human, Mr. Potato?"she asked with sass in her voice

"Tha-Tha-That, Anyways, Y/n baby, What do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked trying to change the topic.

"Excuse me?! I ain't a baby, Infact, I'm your Noona! I was born in 1994! You look younger than me, Also, HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!" Y/n asked being offended.

"I know everything babe. Nowwww
Let's come to the point. (*deep breath*)
I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook said while anxiety was sensed in his voice.

"the heck?!" she asked being shocked.

"L-Look, I'm not joking. I'm serious!!" Jungkook said with a pout

Y/n did find it cute but then just ignored the fact

The Next morning!

Y/n was still in the chair, she opened her eyes just to see Jungkook near her.

"Yah what the f-" said Y/n while Jungkook cut her and said "No cursing lady!"

Ok, then ..Yah what in the butt-hole of beavers is happening?!
Y/n said with sass in her voice..

Jungkook sighed and said "Ok... Let's untie you and take you for brekkie!"

Time skip

ALMOST 3 MONTHS LATER..

Well, things are changing a lot. So now, Y/n is a BIT Friendly with Jungkook.. And Jungkook? HE'S SO IN LOVE! He likes the way Y/n acts, talks, moves, and whatever she does.

Now...
Y/n came out to get ice - cream and suddenly...

Everything went black....

Then after waking up, she found herself in Jungkook's bedroom...

"Hey!!!! I wanted Ice cream. I swear, I didn't plan to escape.. please!!! Give me that goddamn ice cream!" exclaimed Y/n after being offended.

"Calm down, Calm down my daughter! I'm here... please don't break my ear drums." said Jungkook to calm her down.

A long time skip...

As usual.. Y/n starts to like Kook and You know.. Kook loves Her ..

One fine day..

Y/n - Let's play something..

Like UNO cards..

Jk-NoooooooOooooOOooooOoooo!!

Let's play carrom.

While they were bickering...

The sudden doorbell paused this AmaJIN scene..

Jk-who the heck is it?! Let me go see

Jk - Charlotte!! No way! Hop in plum!

Y/n's brain - Charlotte?! Plum?! The heck?! Wait, why am I feeling like this?!

Who is she first of all!?

To be continued....