He listened and let out a big grin. "Do you say that to everyone?"

"Only to those who deserve such words, and you my friend -can't believe I'm calling you that-, are the first one who deserves it," you told him and patted him on his arm.

"Well thank you, very much."

"You're welcome, very much too."

You both giggled and went outside to start working.

Less than an hour later, dinner arrived. The upside of living in Monaco is that you could ask for McDonald's or a plate of salmon with a side of sweet potatoes and peas and it would be the same service. You put aside the laptop and the papers to eat for a few minutes.

"So," George started with his glass of water in hand. "What's that I heard about you not believing we are friends?"

You choked on a piece of fish. "What?"

"You said it earlier, that you couldn't believe that you were calling me your friend."

You let out a giggle after a sip of water. "It's partially true, I was peeking at your trophies and remembering your career and the fan side of me tuned in and... well, yeah."

"And...?"

"And there was obviously a time where I didn't even think I would be now working with you, having salmon on your terrace! Least of all, picking up your groceries and having you drive me around on your Mercedes!" You giggled shyly and went all red.

"Ohhhh wait, so this is like a dream for you?" He smirked.

"Don't test it, Russell, it was a moment of fangirl weakness, I could still beat you," you told him. "We're friends now, I'm not shy anymore because you asked for this!"

He laughed. "Indeed I asked for it, and I'm glad because I can keep asking until you tell me if you had a crush on me during those days..."

"Absolutely not."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't have my photo as your phone wallpaper..."

You looked at him in the eye and tried your best to lie to him straight in the face. "I'm not going to dignify that question with an answer."

"Ha! That means it's a yes! I was your phone wallpaper?"

"One time, and it was you on the car, don't flatter yourself!"

He smiled widely. "Oh but I am! Never knew someone actually did that with my photos!"

You chuckled. "Oh really? George you're telling me you didn't know you even had fan fiction wrote about you?"

He gasped and lowered his tone. "Did you read those?"

You looked at him and smirked. "Maaaaaaaaybe one or two...?"

He shrieked. "I need them, now!"

"No sir, this is a work meeting not Raise Russell George's Ego Club!"

"Please just one, a short one!" He pouted.

"Nope."

"What if we compromise?" He asked.

"How?"

"I will gain a few minutes to read a fic but you can choose it."

"How's that a compromise, G?"

"Okay then, I will stop asking for it if you admit you had a shirtless photo of me as your wallpaper at some point..."

You snorted. "That I can vouch for, I never had it."

He took your phone from the table. "I don't think so..." he said as he raised your mobile in front of your face to unlock it, revealing a photo of George on a hike without a t-shirt on, as a wallpaper.

You gasped. "That's not my wallpaper! How did you do this?"

He laughed. "While you were admiring my cabinet, I saw your phone unlocked and decided to prank you, I just found it so useful right now!"

"You're good at being sneaky, Reorge Gussell, but I will get revenge!" You laughed and locked your phone again before placing it on the table again.

"I don't see you changing the wallpaper though..." he smirked.

"Maybe I want to admire it a little longer, since you left it there freely for me to watch..." you winked.

He stared at you and just let out a shy giggle.

"Now, let's work a bit more so we can read the fic after..." you said and pushed the laptop towards a silenced George.