"Shh," Oscar hissed. "I can't hear."

They lapsed into silence.

The ceremony went similar to before.

Winter and Qrow didn't give any speeches though. Winter was too shy to possibly have made it through hers if she had one--and Qrow was afraid he'd have cried or forgotten what to say if he did.

And no one really thought it was necessary. The way they said their vows was already pretty sweet.

"Qrow's not taking his eyes off her for a second," Raven noted to Robyn, who was there, of course. "He's so obviously head over heels."

"I know. It's so sweet..." Robyn was emotional, even.

"I was counting on you to be the one person who'd keep it together," Raven said. "I've never seen you cry."

"I only cry at happy stuff," Robyn sniffled. "It's a thing about me." [Same, girl, mostly.]

"Tissue?" Shine passed her one.

"When Qrow gets married before you do..." Tai muttered to Theo.

Theo thought that was funny. "I got married before you did, too."

Tai looked put out.

But no one paid the negativity any mind.

If Winter and Qrow had learned one thing since the crazy adventures of the last few years had started, it was that there were always going to be people who say you couldn't do a thing, or that you shouldn't, or that it's risky, and who would be anxious not to have hope or fun.

And that had been them, once.

But it wasn't now.

And so they didn't listen to it anymore.

[Sleeping at last--"Sun"]

After the ceremony part, the reception was in the school.

They couldn't keep some curious students from sneaking in, even if they weren't invited, but no one really cared about that.

It had been almost 2 years now, and spirits were even higher than last time.

Theo and Vara also livened up any gathering--for better or worse.

In this case, they were all pretty tame for them. Theo didn't blow anything up except fireworks outside, and Vara didn't start any fights. Though she did regale some people with tales of Vacuo...and Weiss' adjustment period in it, to Weiss' annoyance.

Meridian, though, negated it by hyping her up also, which worked well.

Vara also hung out with Kip, who also asked about his mother.

"She's...well, she's still working," Vara told him. She rubbed her arms. "You might want to visit though. She's...well, her health isn't really getting better."

"Oh..." Kip said somberly.

"Oh, she's okay," Vara said, trying not to put a damper on the mood. "Just...weak. But her mind is as active as ever. She is generous.... I mean, we have to veto her more dangerous ideas, but for redesigning machines and stuff, she's still the best in the business. And she's working on the dust-tracking devices that will work even better than the old ones. You know...so people can find it faster once they start exploring again."