infiltration

(A/N picture is for reference, not exactly what they look like)

Jimin finds that he's not alone in his room and that in front of him, sat down on the bed, is a man in curls with freckles. His face is pale and his jaw square. Jimin taps his shoulder "Charles?"

The man turns around and Jimin's eye's open wide as he backs up

His eyes, are a fiery red "how do you know my name?"

"your friend..Alyssa sent me...I'm here to get you out of here..."

The man turns around, his voice is shakey as he speaks "it-it hur-ts" 

"what? what happened to you?"

"I got- I got water in my eyes" 

Jimin raises an eyebrow, confused "what did they do to you?"

Charles turns around and walks over to Jimin, now eye to eye. "Dianne...she-she's not the same anymore...she threw me into the river..., it's in the water and soon it's going to be in everything..."

"what? what is?"

"the..... I don't even know what they're called, there's these pieces of silver in the water" he says "if they can't get you to drink it, they throw you into it" he shuts his eyes harshly and pinches his nose with his thumb and forefinger, as if he has a headache "the process is much slower, but it's already started." he opens his eyes again but looks down, his shoulders slump as if he's trying to make himself look smaller "when I go outside, the sun burns my skin like candle wax-"

Jimin put his hands on the scared man's shoulders "we're going to get you out of here Charles, your friend sent us here to save you and that's what we're going to do!"

The blonde haired man looks a little more at ease upon hearing this, but his hands are still shaky so Jimin holds them, gently. Charles looks back up at him and for a second there, their eyes meet. This lasts for only a moment before they're interrupted by a knock at the door. 

The door unlocks, it's Dianne, and her teeth appear much sharper than they were before

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung scan the back entrance of the school while the others are divided at exits throughout the school. 

"Are we just going to sneak in?" Taehyung asks with a little bit of surprise in his voice. He seems a little hesitant about that idea, but he understands the urgency of the situation. Alyssa and Jungkook distract the guards at the front while the others, make their way through the back exit.

Once inside the building, they find a hallway and start sneaking their way down it. Illuminating the halls with a torch. The eldest can't help but grin at this "maaaan I've always wanted to hold a torch while walking down a dark hallway". Eventually the hallway leads the five of them to an open room with bricked walls and a painting on the wall. They all study the painting intently when a voice interrupts them. 

"hello" they hear in unison

standing around them are four women wearing white dresses

"whoa...what..how did you get here?" Jin asks casually, the rest back up 

"we could take them..." Yoongi says shakily "there's five of us and four of them..."

The women start laughing, golden scales spreading throughout their body until they're glinted in gold. Their eyes glow red and wings sprout from their back, they look like golden gargoyle with wings as they morph. 

"nevermind" 

Jin jumps back when the dancer suddenly lunges at them, his heart racing and his body filled with terror. He tries to defend himself as the dancer attacks, doing his best to get away from the dancer."Run!" He yells to Namjoon and Taehyung as they back away from the dancer. He tries to find a way to escape, looking around frantically for any exits or places to hide. But there doesn't seem to be any immediately available and the dancer is getting closer and closer. 

Jin shines the light from his sonic pen at it and the dancer hisses, backing up.

Taehyung jumps in surprise when the dancer suddenly stops and hisses at Jin. He turns to Jin, curious as to what his attack did to the creature. He watches as the dancer slowly backs away, clearly terrified of Jin's power. "That was impressive!" He says, looking at Jin in awe. "What did you do?"

"I set the sonic pen to shoot UV sunlight at the creature, I assumed it was vampiric, now let's find Jimin and Charles and get them out of here!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin is not having a good time, he's rather impressed with the amount of strength Dianne presents, able to single handedly pin him to the ground. It's like she's superwoman, seriously. She's dragged him to a room with running water, like a river. It's the same room that she'd given a tour of earlier. So now, she's tying him up and attempting to throw him into the water like a net. 

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME- oh wow...you really can...six foot tall woman what-" He rambles as she tightens the ropes which results in him getting his mouth taped

"I'm six foot nine" She picks him up as if he's a sack of grapes and is ready to toss him in. He wriggles around like a fish out of water but resistance is futile, seriously, what's he meant to do in this moment besides slide around like an excited slug. He's been restrained like those rotisserie chickens at supermarkets, it's embarrassing. She is about to toss him in when a chorus of screams erupts from the halls. 

"DAMMIT" she curses before slamming the man down onto the ground and rushing to see what all the commotion is. "STAY THERE!" she runs off, her shoes clicking on the ground as she does. In this moment, Jimin feels what it's like to be an amoeba, no mouth yet he must scream. He wiggles around for a bit longer, when something falls out his pocket. The bell!  With enough maneuvering he manages to pinch it between his armpits and he shakes, like a dog out of a bath. The bell rings.

Albert rushes over to him, accompanied by Charles. They work together to get him out of the ropes. They run out, back into the hallways.  "thank you guys, thank you" 

"listen Jimin, you're my biggest hope so I'll give you this." Albert says, pushing a folded piece of paper into his hand "don't lose it."

"what? you're not coming with me?" Jimin asks, confused 

"I can't, not until I finish this..." he says. He gives Jimin's hand a comforting squeeze before running back in. Jimin calls after him but it's no use, the old man is determined for some reason and Jimin doesn't have the strength to chase after him. 

They run back up the way they came, the dancers chasing them up the stairs. They all head out the door, one by one, the golems chasing them and slashing at them as they do. Soon, Charles is the only one left but upon reaching the exit, he backs up, squinting as the sun burns him. The door begins to close

"NO NO NO!" Jimin tries to get back in but Taehyung grasps onto him tightly. The door shuts and Jin knocks at it aggressively, as if the creatures would let him in. There's the sound of electricity fizzling and Jin falls to the ground

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Hoseok freaks out and rushes to Jin, trying to shake the eldest awake, fearing for the worst. He puts his hand on his heart, wait, no wrong side....then why's it still beating? He moves his hand to where his heart should be, it's beating as well

"GASP" Jin wakes back up 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa and Jungkook are waiting outside. The woman looks disappointed upon realizing that Charles isn't with them. A shadow cast over her chestnut brown skin. Jungkook, meanwhile, is dreaming about the day he'll get to ride a super cool motorcycle.