hallway-man

Dianne eyed the man up and down as Taehyung squeezed his hand nervously.

"So you're thinking of sending this boy....into our school..." she stated "what brought "this on?"

"I've seen your work Dianne, I'm a huge fan." Taehyung lied "I want this man to play the next nutcracker or swan lake." it was clear he didn't know any of the characters or story behind any of the ballets, he was just listing off the shows Jin mentioned

"I see..." she tapped her chin, her eyes squinted suspiciously. It was clear she was skeptical of the boy's intentions but couldn't quite get a read on Taehyung's facial expressions.
"I have a men's room in this academy, unoccupied- It's dusty but it'll do for the time being." she stated "any bags you bring with you will be inspected for contraband."

"Oh no, I have nothing of the sort" Jimin says quickly, shaking his head. "I'm not here to cause any trouble" he adds nervously as he looks away from Dianne, unsure of how she would react to that information.

"Albert! show Jimin to his room!" she yelled
A man, which neither of them had seen before showed up. He was a rather short man in a blazer and tall wide brown boots. He was bald tall and slim with copper brown skin, had a hooked nose, long beard, and a pair of circle glasses that sat at the bridge of his nose. He appeared rather depressed as he guided Jimin to the room, taking his bags along with him.
Taehyung grabbed the boy's arm "stay safe" he mouthed, before letting go with a squeeze of the wrist. As he walks up the stairs, he takes deep breaths and tries to calm himself. He felt as if each step was leading him closer and closer to his death. 

It was only his second adventure on the Monarch and he was already being used as bait. He gulped, this was his idea, if he wanted to escape, he should've done so long ago. There's no escape now. 

"our school has a history behind it." the old man said, guiding Jimin through the dim corridors, passing by doors with stained glass windows "It used to be a hospital, the Sonotara it was called."

They eventually stumbled upon a room at the end of the hall with yellow windows, the wooden door was covered in scrapes that seemed eerily like the shape of fingernails and the edges of the walls looked as if someone had gnawed on them. 

"it's an old room, there's some wear and tear." Albert explained

"you seem to know a lot about this place."

The man overlooked this question and instead said "the walls of this place used to be a gorgeous lavender, but Dianne stripped the paint and went over it with a deep red." as the man spoke, there was a spark in his eyes as he mentioned the word lavender- like it meant something much deeper to him. "oh! how rude of me, I didn't quite catch your name!"

"It's Jimin"

Albert shook Jimin's hand and while doing so, handed him a small brass bell "don't hesitate to ring it if you need anything Jimin." 

Jimin smiles a little bit as he takes the bell from the man. He gives it a little ring, just to test it out, before putting it down. "Thank you," he says with a bright smile.