Search For The Keys (Part 2)

After losing the first key I knew we had to reach the last one before Tempest and his crew so I head out with Arcee and Kronus to retrieve the final key as we arrive in Africa.

In Africa

Me, Arcee and Kronus arrive in Africa as we begin searching for the final key and lucky for us it seems to not be near any people allowing us to battle the enemy. "It looks like the signal is stronger that way" I say as we all begin walking north and as we got closer the signal slowly got stronger and we were soon right on top of it as Kronus begins to dig it out but as we were doing this a black chopper flies over us and soon transforms into Airachnid which I go to deal with allowing Arcee and Kronus to unearth the key.

"Looks like I'll get to have my human trophy before Tempest has reached his goal but I will still be getting that key" Airachnid says as I transform and gain a little size. "Over my transforming body you creepy spider lady" I say as I rushed at her but she used her spider legs to hop over me but I quick on my reaction so I grab her leg before slamming her into the ground before throwing her away. "Seems you have improved since we last met but I'm still more skilled then you little human" Airachnid says as she rushed at me and begins thrusting the points of her spider legs at me forcing me to dodge her before I counter with a powerful kick to her face knocking her back.

"I have trained to deal with people like you Airachnid" I say as me and Airachnid circle around each other waiting to see who makes the next move before Arcee and Kronus locate the key which makes me smile before we come under fire from a jet. " What the hell is going on?" Arcee asked as I looked at the jet and it looks familiar but I couldn't think where I had seen it before until it transforms into an old face.

"I was told you needed my assistance by our benefactor Airachnid" ??? says as he begins shooting missles at us forcing us all to find cover but during the sudden attack caused Arcee and Kronus to drop the key. "I will just take that and we can be on our way" Airachnid says however I quickly jump over to rush them dodging blasts as I slide across the ground knocking Airachnid to the ground before going after the other on. "Starscream" I said before punching him in the face knocking him back but this allowed Airachnid to get back up and try to attack me from behind however I was quick to catch her attack and throw her into Starscream.

"We must not fail to get that key or Tempest will not be happy" Starscream says before both of them begin attacking us but I remain on the front line defending my team as we wait for backup lucky for us BlackStar is close to our location. I continue to fight the both of them with aid from Kronus and Arcee before BlackStar arrives and we begin to push them back as I keep up the attack BlackStar grabs the key and we prepare to leave but soon a ground bridge opens and Tempest walks out.

"Brother" Kronus says as Tempest looked at him with a smile and soon looks at me as BlackStar stabs with one of his swords catching us all off guard but not Tempest as I look back at him. "Why?" I asked as I feel him lift me with the blade which was through my stomach before tossing me over towards Arcee and Kronus who catch me as I feel the warmth of my blood pour out of me. "I have the final key master Tempest the greatest power is within your reach" BlackStar said as he hands the final key over to Tempest who walks back through the ground bridge followed by Airachnid and Starscream but before BlackStar walked through with them Kronus calls out to him.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Kronus scream out as he feels the full force of this betrayal as BlackStar looks back at him and reveals something shocking all of us. "I'm not BlackStar he died on Cybertron my name is SwiftShift and I happen to master Tempest's second in command but know that BlackStar was a worthy opponent he died like a true warrior one I wish I hadn't had to kill that day" SwiftShift says as I lose consciousness but not before seeing him walk through the ground bridge as Arcee picked me up and radios Rachet for a ground bridge back to base as Kronus soon follows.

To Autobot Base

Kronus and Arcee walk through with an injuried you in Arcee's arms which surprised everyone before they asked about BlackStar and this made Kronus flip as he punched a wall and tells them what happened and just like Kronus they were all shocked to hear that BlackStar was already one with the Allspark and an impostor had been around us this whole time. "My lord we will fight by your side if you'll still have us" FlashWing says as AirStrike stands next to him and Kronus could only smile before shaking their hands.

"It would be an honor to fight beside you my friends and for the memory of are fallen comrade" Kronus says as Rachet begins trying to help me lucky for him I was still in my larger form allowing him to examine me much easier.

To Tempest's Base

Tempest stood looking at the two keys and smiles as he feels victorious at gaining them as SwiftShift walks over to him. "Master the time to use the keys is close at hand and I would like to return to my true form for you victory" SwiftShift says as Tempest nods giving SwiftShift the permission to transform to his original form.

SwiftShift's Look

"Thank you for granting my request master" SwiftShift says as he begins to step back before Tempest speaks

"Thank you for granting my request master" SwiftShift says as he begins to step back before Tempest speaks. "You have earned it after thanks to you we are all one step closer to winning this war and gaining the power which I promised all of you" Tempest says as everyone smiled at how close they all were to getting what was promised to them.