A True Friend

A whole month has past since Kronus took control of your body and in that time Arcee tried to locate him during her drives but always came up empty handed but soon reports of a strong power surge caused her to hope it was you.

"Arcee you should return to base this could be a Decepticon trap" Optimus said over the com link but Arcee was too focused on the chance she finally found you as she arrives at an old airfield. "With all do respect Optimus we have not seen or heard from Kronus in a month I'm not losing this chance even if I don't find him" Arcee says before she ends the communication and walks over to the hangers but nothing as she looks around a little more but as she came over to another hanger she saw lights flickering. Arcee sneaks over to a window and looks in only to see Kronus, FlashWing and a Cybertronian she didn't know working on a strange device which seems to need a lot of power but she wasn't sure what it would do.

"I finally found him now to get the others here" Arcee says to herself as she radios to base telling them what she found as Rachet opens a ground bridge to her location which Optimus and the other use to join her but as they go to storm the hanger a defence system was triggered which the three inside heard. "It would seem the Autobots have located us she we leave my lord" FlashWing says as Kronus just keeps working on the machine.

"No we must finish this so I might achieve the next stage of my evolution" Kronus said as they all get back to work as the sounds of fighting begin to die down forcing Kronus to start up the machine as the Autobots break through the door. "KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE MACHINE" Kronus shouts as FlashWing and AirStrike begin shooting at the Autobots keeping them back as Kronus steps into the machine as he becomes surrounded in a red glow. "Yes it's working I can feel my evolution just a little longer" Kronus told himself as Arcee break through while shooting at FlashWing and AirStrike before she hits one of the consoles causing the machine to overload which results in a powerful explosion lowing everyone out of the hanger.

"MASTER" FlashWing shouts as they all looked at the now burning rubble and Arcee was unable to move as she looked at the flames but soon everyone sees a bright red glow in the middle of the flames which soon reveals itself as Kronus. "Master your alive" AirStrike says as Kronus looked at his body and smiled at the success before landing in her hands. "I have done it thanks to that machine I can now do anything" Kronus says as he looked at Acree who was strill not moving from shock.

"Such as" Kronus said before he teleports in front of Arcee who could only look at his as she wanted to grab him since he was within her reach but he soon flicks her causing her to go flying surprising everyone including Kronus. "Seems I'll need to learn to control my new found strength but for now we should take our leave FlashWing, AirStike lets go" Kronus says as the two Cybertronians stand next to him but he soon had an idea as he has FlashWing grab Arcee and they teleport away Rachet tries to locate Arcee but some how they were blocking her signal.

With Arcee

Arcee wakes up and noticed she was no longer outside the destroyed hanger but she was also unable to move before she noticed Kronus sitting on the floor in front of her. "Release me now" Arcee says as Kronus shakes his head before looking at her. "Arcee I know your angry with me because of me taking control of this human but you must understand I mean no harm to anyone all I want is to help all worlds evolve" Kronus said as he stood up and walks over to Arcee who listens to him as she looks for a way to escape.

"You call destroying the universe an evolution" Arcee says as she soon noticed Kronus look at her confused. "What are you talking about?" Kronus asked out of confusion which Arcee noticed but at the same time she felt as if he was being honest but she couldn't believe him.

"We found some records of you and you planned to destroy the universe so you could remake it however you wanted" Arcee told him but the look of confusion remains on his face. "I don't want to destroy the universe I only wish to evolve it and nothing more I have seen the potential for growth this world has but it's moving too slow which I understand but a little push and things will begin to move forward" Kronus told her and he was being honest but how can this be possible. "Our master is a kind person we follow him out of trust for a better future which he promised us" FlashWing says as he walk over to them soon followed by AirStrike.

"Your master is telling nothing but lies to you history says he wanted to destroy the universe to remake it so tell me is that still someone you wish to follow" Arcee says clearly not accepting Kronus's words so he decides to show her that he was telling the truth by releasing her which only confused her. "Why?" Arcee asked as Kronus begins to walk away from her not even willing to say anything before speaking his reason. "I am telling you the truth about me leave if you wish neither I or my allies will not try to stop you or stay to learn more about me and my cause in which you can make your own choice if I am seeking destruction or evolution" Kronus told Arcee as FlashWing and AirStrike follow him leaving Arcee to see her way out but the more she wanted to get away she also wanted to know what was true and what was not.

"I will stay but only to learn the truth and if you hurt my partner I will send you to the Allspark" Arcee tells Kronus who nods at her. "I give you my word all the things I have done to this human have not hurt him in any way I have only given him what he wished for to be like you and have the ability to transform" Kronus says hoping to put Arcee's mind at ease and it seems to have worked.