~ Epilogue ~

"Seven years later "

- Seol, Yul stop babies you will get hurt. Don't run too fast. Mama can't catch you...

Jass shouts from behind as she is now running after her and Jungkooks twin babies, Jeon Seol and Jeon Yul. Seol is the daughter of them who looks more like Jungkook than Jass while Yul their son looks much like Jass.

Jass runs after them to catch them as both of them are running on the backyard of their house.

Soon Jungkook comes from the front  and catch two of them together, taking both of them on his arms he speaks,

- You guys are giving your mommy stress little ones? Bad babies...

Seol speaks to Jungkook while touching his face with her tiny fingers,

- Appa, we were just playing with mommy. We like when mommy runs after us but never can be able to catch us.

Yul agrees to her as he speaks to Jungkook,

- Yes it's fun teasing mommy. And she enjoys running too. She never scolded us for this you know Appa...

Jungkook chuckles at their words as he speaks to both of them,

- That's true. Your mommy just loves running...

Soon Jass joins them breathing fast as she speaks towards Jungkook,

- Mr.Hunter, your babies are just like you. Always making me run after them.

Jungkook shakes his head slow as he speaks to Jass,

- But you don't run after me, i run after you.

- Yeah that's why these two run before me. What a beautiful running cycle!!

Jass takes yul from Jungkooks arms to hers as she speaks,

- My baby boy is just like you Mr.Hunter. His behaviors are just like you. But this little Angel looking pretty girl here on your arms, though she is mostly like you also, but when the other parts of her was going to turned out to be like me, she more like became Yungkook instead and i don't understand why those specific genes had to hit her from your ancestor that was delivered to Yungkook first and then came to this little baby Seol here .

Seol pout her lips as she speaks towards Jass,

- Mommy, Yungkook uncle is my favorite. Don't talk bad about him.

Jass smiles at her as she speaks,

- Yess princess as your command. And i wasn't talking bad about your Uncle Yungkook.