Part -12

Jass opens her eyes slowly, feeling herself tied up and hanging against a hard wall

Jass opens her eyes slowly, feeling herself tied up and hanging against a hard wall. She at first can't figure out what's going on as her vision is still blurry.

After some moments when she fully gain her sense back she finally sees kian standing there in front of her, with a weird looking box on her hand.

Jass raises her eyebrows with so many confusions.

She looks at kian and speaks towards her,

- What are you doing Kian? Why are you doing this?

Kian smirks like a wild fox looking at her pale face as she speaks,

- Oh you're awake Jass? Jungkooks pretty flower? Yungkooks beautiful besty? You know how long i waited for this moment?

Jass tries to shout at her but her voice comes out as a raspy tone,

- What are you talking about kian? Why are you doing this to me? What have i ever done to you?

Kian laughs louder, acting like a crazy witch as she speaks towards her,

- No girl. You didn't do anything to me. All you did was to choose Jeon brothers to give a place on your life. That's your mistake here. You shouldn't have done this you know? Because if you didn't do this, you won't be here. But oh yes, also thank you so much for choosing them . It makes my plan giving a best ending because of that, you know?

- Kian, i don't understand any of it. Please untie me and talk to me first. Please...

- Oh you don't understand? I will make you understand Jass. Let me start it from the beginning then. 

You know who am i ? Iam a really really old witch, living on the earth for over many decades. I bet you don't know that! Just as no one does or did beside Suho.

She takes a few steps closer to Jass as she speaks,

- You know when i was genuinely young and beautiful once , i fell in love with a forbidden character of my life. He was a vampire Jass. I knew we were not supposed to be together by any means but we still got together at the end. I loved him and he loved me back. He was the one whom i ever only wanted. He promised me to marry me, to make me his wife, to live with me forever. I was so happy with him. We even fixed our marriage date you know. 

On my marriage day, i was sitting there, look at the chair over there,

She pointed over a big ancient chair as she speaks,

- i was sitting there fully, prepared for him. I waited, waited and waited but he never came to take me. I wondered what happened to him! I felt betrayed, hurt and devastated first. I started to think that he has abandoned me. So i decided to go to look for him.

And when i reached to him, you know what i saw? He was laying lifeless on the ground of his own mansion. His eyes were so cold, his body was so cold. I couldn't even process what was happening.