Part -3

After giving him the bitter taste of insult, leaving Jungkook there Jass directly goes to Kian and Suho again and starts saying,

- He was just pulling your legs you know. Iam so sorry about that.

Suho smiles at her and replies,

- No that's okay. By the way, our mid exam is near so me and kian are planning on a group study at the town library today after uni. You mind joining?

Jass replies with a smile,

- Oh sure. Group study would be great. I will join.

Then Kian goes,

- Your friend, would he join too?

Jass rolls her eyes and replies,

- I don't think so. As for i know, he will never join a group study

Suho speaks again,

- So that's the deal. We are going to the library to group study together after uni.

After the lunchbreak, during the rest of the classes Jass doesn't see Jungkook on the class.

"Glad that he finally decided to leave me alone after the insult. But why am i being restless when he's not here? Why do i have a feeling that it's only the silence before a big storm comes? Why my guts are saying there's gonna be some crazy things that will happen ? "

After the uni Kian and Suho takes Jass to the town library to study as per their plan. When they arrives there Kian sit on the side corner of the bench, Jass sits next to her and Suho decides to sit just beside Jass. Soon they starts studying and discussing problems among them at low tones.

While studying peacefully, Jass notices Suho looking at her frequently with sort of shy eyes and sometimes he even smiling little while looking at her. Jass can tell that Suho has a kind of crush on her. But Jass tries to ignore the fact and focuses on her study. And while focusing on book the side bangs of Jass falls infront of her face. Suho notices that and tuck her hair behind her ears. Jass becomes surprised and move away a bit from suho.

After some few moments suddenly her phone beeps with a sound of message. She takes the phone to see whose message it is.

~~~~~~~

UNKNOWN : So he's already touching your hair and ears and you're not even denying him flower?

How did you get my number?

UNKNOWN : That's not a big deal you know . But the big deal here is, that guy is sitting besides you and looking at you frequently which i can't stand.

Where are you now? From where are you creeping? Didn't i tell you to leave me alone?

UNKNOWN : Leaving you alone is a thing that i can't do for the next period of the rest of my life. But here's a thing that you can do. You can leave that guy immediately only if you don't want his pale body displaying infront of your house tomorrow morning.

You're a monster.

UNKNOWN : Can't deny that.

Jass stands up from her seat and speaks at an irritate tone,

- Iam sorry guys but i have to excuse myself for home now. I have some work to do there.

Kian looks at her and says,

- Suddenly!? Well then see you in the class tomorrow.

Jass nodes and leaves for her house from there.