19. Fairy Mountain is invited?

A.N: Did you miss me? JKJK. Image not mine rights goes to original creator.

'Your obsession with Ancient Powers confuses me.'

'...'

'Human will you not try to make your intentions clear to this great and mighty-'

"No."

'... Why?'

Kim Rok Soo couldn't help but be reminded of the small children wondering why their older sibling won't tell them where babies come from.

'Because even as a great and mighty dragon you must know that privacy is something people value.'

'Why?'

'Because privacy is important in healthy friendships and relationships.'

'Why?'

'Because privacy revolves around mutually placed boundaries and respect.'

'Why-'

'Careful.'

Kim Rok Soo grabbed the dragon and pulled him away from a rather violent jump of lava.

'This heat will do nothing on my scales!' The dragonet seemed offended at the mere notion of lava being enough to injure him.

'I will not in consciousness let a child be injured.'

He smiled as he lifted his shirt to see an intricately drawn rose tattoo.

'The pig was cute but... not a good choice for a permanent mark on my skin.'

_ Hahahaha I can't believe a I found a person who'd waste money like this!

'And yet you still made it your trial.' Kim Rok Soo mentally scolded.

_ Well if they aren't willing to risk losing material possessions are they even worthy of having a power as great as mine?!

_ I'm greedy but an owner who cares only about money is much too shallow.

'Well at least I didn't have to eat a rock this time.' Kim Rok Soo mentally sighed.

_ I can still hear you, ya know?

'Yeah why do you think I'm doing this?'

_ Rok Soo I'm hungry...

'Of course you are...'

"Human snap out of it!"

Kim Rok Soo blinked as he heard the dragonet yell at him.

"Does this dragon have to remind you that we're still inside of an active volcano?!"

"Can't you just teleport us out here?"

"Hmph, human is lucky I respect Lady Liami too much to leave you here to burn."

'In other words he's scared of her.'

_ Like you're one to talk Rok Soo-yah.

'Touché.'

Magic enveloped Kim Rok Soo and before long the volcanic scenery was replaced by a fancy looking office.

'Mission accomplished-'

"Hello my student."

'Human you're alone in this one, goodbye.'

"Hello master." Kim Rok Soo bowed his head respectfully but mentally he was wondered if he'd updated his will recently.

"It has come to my attention that because of your little excursion we missed an imperative ball hosted by the crown prince."

Kim Rok Soo blinked before realizing that her words rang true.