"Wait tell me more about Heidi. I like her- I mean I li-like her name. Just her name.. yeah"

"Ok" she looks weirdly at me but whatever  "We met at a bar. She approached me and tried to dance with me. She was completely drunk but still she looked so hot and I couldn't resist. Who could say that she was a primary school teacher" she laughed

A primary school teacher... yeah she did have brains for something like that.

"Yeah so we had a casual relationship for 2 or 3 days and then I moved here"

"Is she still there?"

"Yes of course. Even if she tried to she won't be able to go anywhere for a day or two" Ahh so she robbed Heidi too? How is that possible? Has Heidi really forgotten all the training? "Ok enough talks now. Looks like you can't do it so I will do it for you. Heidi was better than you..." I don't know if it's the competitive spirit in me or is it the anger that Heidi has touched this girl but I have lost my mind. I am kissing her fiercely. 

"Mmmm you are mm good too" She says between the kisses

I remove her T-shirt and start kissing her neck. She is breathing heavily in my ear. This really turns me on and I throw her on the bed and kiss her again. 

"You know what Heidi also used to do.." From then on she instructed me in the shape of saying Heidi used to do this and that. So, I unhook her bra- shit Tinaaa focus we are not here to do this!!

"So this Heidi person took you to her home from the bar?"

"Yeah she did, it was very close and free of cost so I agreed" 

"Was her house good enough for you?" I asked while playing with her bosoms.

"Ohh yea~~  she lives in a condo. It was a good place but I think it was rented. I want to live in a place like that someday"

"She is a primary school teacher right? She must be super gentle?"

" Noo haha not at all I could say she rammed the fuck out of me."

"Like this?" I put two fingers in when she got wet enough and moved them fast. She arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Aah!! yaas just like that" she cries in pleasure

 "So what is her school's name?"

"It was something- ah- like Little-mmm- little sunshines - ooh shit!- I saw a few notebooks- aah- ly-lying around" I like how she is trying to speak while moaning and fully out of breath. I have got sufficient information now. I need to tell all this to P'Praya. "Please harder make me cum" wow she is literally begging.

I curl my fingers inside her and pace faster. She is so loud that I am sure people outside can hear her. This is gonna be embarrassing afterwards. Finally she came and approached me for a cuddle. I don't have time for this sorry!  I strike on her pressure point located on her neck and she becomes unconscious.

"Sorry dear but don't worry you will regain consciousness tomorrow morning. Right now I will have to search your stuff for any of Heidi's belongings... you must have something" I go through her purse and pockets of her clothes. OH YES!! I found Heidi's locket... she wore it everyday at training. It was very dear to her because her mother gave it to her before separating with her father.

Damn it's 3 o' clock already? I need to hurry. Let's call her first

*ringing*

"Thank god you picked up this time!"

"Hmmm what is it?"

"I found some really helpful info about Heidi. We need to meet right now!"

"Oh.... ok." She sounds a bit hesitant..?  "Meet me at my house- But it will take me atleast half an hour to be there so don't go ringing my phone if you don't see me" 

"You sound like you just woke up but still you are not home? There was a big event today right?... Are you in a girl's bed Phi! HAHA Did you enjoy?" I can't help but laugh.

"Why do you care if I'm in someone's bed or not? And even if I am it's not necessary that we did something inappropriate! Don't judge me Tina!" even though she is scolding me, she is whispering that means I am correct! 

------

After telling her everything and showing her Heidi's locket she finally believes that I am not as useless as she thought. 

"This is finally some great news. Me and P'Prai weren't able to search for that girl in a whole damn week and you found Heidi's location in less time than that. I didn't think I would say it but right now I am proud of you. But how did you get all this info?" I am very happy as she is saying all this and her eyes have changed towards me again. 

"Well you know I have my methods *wink*

I had ruined our relationship in the past but now I will bring back Heidi and we all will be happy again!