Chapter 21~

*KAT'S POV*

"Wake up!" I heard Luke yell into my ear.

Flinching, I covered my face with one of my hands and flipped him off with the other one.

I had the WORST headache.

"Since when are you awake before me?" I groaned, dropping my hand back onto the bed.

"Since it's 4:19 in the afternoon." he laughed.

My hand immediately fell from my face and left me with my eyes widened.

"It's 4:19? I slept that long?"

He glanced at his phone.

"It's actually 4:20 now." he corrected me, with a wide smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyways, I was just waking you up because it's Friday, and we have a concert today so.."

"Oh. Can I come?" I pestered, smiling, as I playfully hit his arm.

"I forgot, you were a fan." he laughed, putting his hand over mine on my lap.

"I think I would be considered more than that by now, right?" I sighed, laughing to take away the awkwardness I'd created.

"A groupie, yeah. Sorry." he said, quite rudely, actually.

I rolled my eyes and got up, stretching my arms as I walked the first few steps from my bed.

'You know," he sighed. "It's Friday."

"Yep, you told me." My head pounded, painfully.

"Which means..."

"Which means..?" I copied, flipping my hair and pulling it into a sloppy bun. No, not a tumblr messy bun, it looked horrible.

"Ugh," he groaned. "You're so.. so... It's Friday, so it's MY day."

Suddenly, my jaw dropped.

"You're kidding me, right?" I said, turning to face him.

"Why would I be?" he growled

"I- I thought.."

"You thought what?"

"I thought that we were actually getting somewhere in our relationship.. now you just.."

"Just because I kiss you doesn't mean we're in a relationship. Now, if you're going to complain, you can go." He pointed his hand towards the open door.

I sucked in a sharp breath of air, balling my hand to a fist and pulling it up to my mouth.

I couldn't believe the words coming from his mouth.

"You know what, Luke?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you." I cried, running out the bedroom door and into the hall, taking a left to the stairs.

When I reached the middle of them, I felt a tightening in my chest, my head feeling as if it were about to explode. I instantly fell down, bashing my head on the tile flooring.

I tried to call out, but then my vision faded to black.

~~~

*GRACE'S POV*

I was just about to leave the house when I heard a loud smash come from another room. I curiously turned and padded over to where the sound came from.

"Ashton!" I screamed, falling to my knees besides Kat's lifeless body.

Her head had been cracked open onto the floor, blood pouring from any open crevice. She didn't move, no matter how many times I called for her.

"Grace, why are you ye- Kat!" I heard Ashton yowl as he entered the room.

He threw himself onto the floor beside me.

"Kat!" he screeched, pushing around her body.

"Stop screaming you tw-" Michael appeared at the top of the stairs.

His face flushed a power white, holding his arm out towards us. It started to shake.

"What the fuck happened.." He started breathing heavily and unevenly.

He backed into a wall, sliding down the wall and pulling his knees to his chest, beginning to cry, violently.

"What's happening to Michael!" I scream to Ashton, who had begun to lift the 14 year olds small body from the ground.

"Panic attack, bring him down, will you?" he tried to stay calm as he ran Kat outside to his car, laying her in the back seat.

I ran up the stairs to Michael, grabbing his hand and trying to move him.

"Michael, please, we have to go." I tried to stay calm for him.

I bent down beside him, laying a kiss on his check.

"Michael." I demanded.

After finally calming him down, I told him to tell the other boys what happened and meet us at the hospital later. Then I left the house and threw myself into the front seat of Ashton's car.

~~~

*ASHTON'S POV*

When we reached the hospital, Kat still hadn't responded to anything going on around her. Tears had formed in Grace's eyes when I handed the limp body to the doctors. After what seemed like hours of waiting, sitting speechless in the waiting room, we were called up by a doctor.

"Are you here for Kaitlyn?"

I nodded.

"Is she okay?" Grace blurts out, tears falling down her beautiful face.

"I'm sure you know about her previous condition, correct?"

We just stared blankly at him.

"Condition? What kind of condition?" I spoke quickly.

"You didn't know?" he stood, shocked. "I thought you lived together?"

"We do, but will you tell me what's wrong?!" I raised my voice, getting impatient with the doctor.

"I'm so, terribly sorry that I must be the one to inform you this."

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!

ITS MEANT TO BE INTENSE I GUESS>

I SUPPOSE NEXT CHAPTER WIILL BE MMORE INTENSE THOUGH>\

YELL AT LUKE ALL YOU WWANT IN THE COMMENTS

ONE VOTE = ONE GET WELL SOON FOR KAT

SO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS<>

PS IF I DONT UPDATE< DONT YELL AT ME.

MY KEYBOARD ON M LAPTOP HAS FRIGGIN STOPPED WORKING RANDOMLY>

THE ENTIRE KEYBORD.

SO YEAH #PRAY4KITTEN

LOVE YOU CHILDREN!!!

<3