Chapter 13~

*KAT'S POV*

I woke up early, and squeezed out of Luke's grasp.

I went back to my room to check on my babies, and Theo wasn't there. Probably with Michael.

I fed Skittles and went downstairs, making sure to close the door all the way.

Nobody else was awake, so I decided to make breakfast.

I made each boy a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and left one on each of their spots at the table.

After sitting for like 5 minutes, I got bored and walked into the living room, turning on the TV and xbox.

CoD Black Ops ll was already in the machine so I just rolled with it.

I sat on the couch, adjusting Luke's Headset to fit me and added my existing xbox live account.

Didn't expire yet. Cool.

I joined a Capture the Flag lobby by accident and I didn't notice until it was loading the match.

"Fuuuck." I sighed.

"Oooh we have a girl, guys." Said some guy cockily, sounded like he was in his early 20s maybe.

"Oh shut up you fuckboy." I groaned.

Some guys oooooh'd loudly which, not going to lie, made me feel pretty badass. ((a/n: *cough*))

"Bitch." He said sternly.

"She isn't a bitch, she's just smart." Some guy added.

I continued playing until when I had sniped some guy, I heard "BOOM! Headshot!" I turned around to see behind me, all of the boys leaning on the back of the couch me, they'd been watching.

I finished the game at the top of the board, as usual.

I exited the game.

"Her K/D is better than all of ours." Michael said, astonished.

"What? A girl can't beat a guy at videogames?" I snorted.

"Well-" Michael started

"Don't." I stopped him, not even looking at him, just putting my hand up.

For the rest of the afternoon we just made jokes about how everyone thinks Calum is Asian.

Around 6, the boys had to get ready for a party at 7.

When they left I just watched all the shitty movies they had.

I watched one called 'Big Ass Spider' ((a/n: not even joking, I've actually 

watched it))

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

They came home around 11pm.

When they walked through the door, (more like fell tbh) they all passed me on the couch and staggered up the stairs to their rooms.

Luke didn't look too wasted though.

I sighed.

Wait.

Does that mean Calum doesn't get his night?

'Fuck yeah' I whispered to myself after this sudden realization.

I got up from the couch and started up towards my room.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I heard a crash on the ground.