Chapter 19~

*KAT'S POV*

The food arrived about thirty minutes later, the sound of the pizza guy coaxing the entire house towards the kitchen. Everyone except Calum. Luke stood up from the couch we were sitting on and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, and his hands were on my butt. He carried me into the kitchen while Michael ran down the stairs. His hair was messy and he was sweaty. I don't know why, it wasn't that hot today. I shrugged it off as I sat at the table. Luke sat beside me on the right and Michael sat on my left. When he saw me looking at him he furrowed his brows in confusion and I shrugged at him.

"Where's Calum?" Ashton asked the table.

Michaels face got slightly red at the mention of his name. I don't think anyone but myself noticed, though.

"I can go get him if you'd like." Grace spoke, nudging Ashton for his approval.

"No, I think Michael should get him." Ashton raised his brows and made direct eye contact with Michael.

"He uh.." Michael started, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "I'll just bring him pizza." He grabbed a few slices and put them on a paper plate.

"I got you two meat lovers.. hope that's okay." Ashton smiled.

Grace widened her eyes. She must've realized something.

"I don't get it. What's going on?" I whispered to Luke.

He put an arm around my shoulders. "It's alright, you don't need to." He said, kissing the top of my head. "You're my little angel. Don't forget that, okay?." He purred.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at his childish nickname.

"Okay." I answered.

I saw Michael grab a few more slices, walk quickly out of the kitchen and run up the stairs.

Grace shot an uneasy glance at Ashton before speaking.

"Did they..?" she whispered, loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"I mean, as I said, I got meat-lovers for a reason."

He shrugged, causing Grace to gasp loudly with her hand over her parted lips. Luke mumbled to himself while releasing air from his mouth uncomfortably. He was looking down at the floor with his eyes widened, putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it.

I looked from Luke, to Ashton, to Grace, then back to Luke.

"I.."

"Don't worry about it." He said pulling me onto his lap.

((a/n: MY DAD LITERALLY JUST GOT A MEAT-LOVERS PIZZA NOT KIDDING))

I don't get the code they're passing around...

Should i?

What does their pizza have to do with anything?

Why did Ashton keep mentioning 'meat lo-'

Oh.

Well now I feel stupid.

The three at the table with me were already deep into another conversation when they heard me.

"OH." I gasped, very loudly, widening my eyes at the sudden realization.

Luke pulled his lip between his teeth to stifle a grin while the other two sent awkwards smirks in my direction.

"I get it." I announced.

"I told you not to think about it."

I shrugged, a smile appearing largely on my face as I looked at my food.