Chapter 8~

*LUKE'S POV*

Kat was still asleep when I had to get up to go to the studio with the boys. I felt terrible leaving her here alone, but I didn't want to wake her up. She had an.. interesting.. day yesterday, to say the least.

It was 8:23am and the studio wanted us at 9. I wiggled off of her, careful not to wake her. I quickly got dressed and walked to the kitchen to see the other boys waiting.

"I got her this.. do you think she'll like it?" Michael whispered

He handed my a gold IPhone 6.

"Yeah bro of course." I smiled.

I handed it back to him and he opened it, writing a message in her notes and clicking it off.He wrapped napkins around it, I don't know why, then he laid it on the table.

"Okay, let's go." Calum snorted. He was pissy because he didn't want to go to the studio today.

We all piled into the car and Ashton drove us to the studio.

*KAT'S POV*

I woke up at 8:49am, and to my surprise, Luke wasn't in bed with me. I groaned and sat up, pulling my hair out of the messy bun it was in last night and braiding it. I stood up, and looked in all of the boys' rooms.

Nobody was home. I sighed.

I walked down from the bedrooms into the kitchen. Still no sign of the boys.

I opened a cabinet and took out a poptart. ((a/n: cookies and cream of course FAV))

I unwrapped it and shoved one into my mouth as I sat at the end of the kitchen table.

I noticed a pile of crumpled napkins on the other side.

"Ew. Guys." I groaned.

I put my poptart down and scooted over to the side of the table. I went to pick it up and throw it away, when it made a ding sound.

It scared the goddamned shit out of me, causing me to jump back and knock my poptart off of the table.

"Fuuuuuck." I groaned again. Picking it up off the floor and throwing it in the trash.

I walked back over to the table and unwrapped the napkins revealing a gold iPhone 6.

I gasped, loudly, and picked it up the dinging was from an alarm that one of the boys set. The reminder said "Hopefully this will scare the shit out of you  -M" it was set to go off every 5 minutes starting at 8:30.

I rolled my eyes and opened the phone, there was no passcode, so I set one.

****

I double clicked the center button and saw that notes was open. So I clicked it.

There was one entry.

'Hey kitten,

So I thought you might want this in case you ever need to reach one of us.

All of our numbers and fingerprints are in it and some of our friends' numbers you might be able to reach us through in case our phones die or we leave them at home or something stupid like that.

PS> I downloaded some fangirl apps I thought you'd like.

-Mikey'

I smiled at the message and hit the home button. I scrolled through to see what apps he downloaded.

Twitter. Tumblr. Instagram. Vine. Snapchat. Wattpad.

Also some other stupid ones like Crossy Roads and Trivia Crack.