Chapter 20~

*GRACE'S POV* ((<3 <3))

"I want to b-be with you, Cal"

I heard a muffled voice come from behind a door in the hallway. I don't know whose room it was, but I could tell it was Calum speaking. I stopped in my tracks and listened.

"Sorry, then."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I'm not gay, Michael. I can't be with you, I won't."

I put my hand over my mouth to stifle a gasp.

Poor thing.

Just as I recollected what had just happened, Calum burst through the door, an angry look on his face. I looked through the door to Michael with a look of sympathy on my face.

"Hey I-"

"Go away." He growled.

"Sorry." I quickly spoke, continuing my walk to Ashton's room.

*KAT'S POV*

After Luke had gotten off of me, I sat in the same spot on the couch, Luke eventually sitting beside me, and waited for the game to load.

"I'm gon' beat yo ass." I said, poking the blonde boy every time I said a different word.

"Mhm." He laughed. "I'm going to be beat by a 14 year old girl at a first person shooter. Totally."

"Excuse you!" I squealed, hitting him lightly on the stomach. "Have you seen my K/D, honey?"

"Honey?" he giggled.

"Shut up you dork." I said, hitting his stomach again as he logged into Xbox Live.

He passed me a headset, I shoved it onto my head, and he put one on himself.

((a/n: I KNOW IT DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY! I USE XBOX LIVE! BUT LEAVE ME ALONE and if you comment on it I swear to god I'll kill you))

"Okay what do you want to do? Can we play Team Deathmatch?"

"Hmm..." I pondered. "How about Gun Game?"

"Fine." He rolled his eyes, taking in that I ignored his request completely.

I just smiled, softly biting my lip.

"Don't do that."

"Do what? I'm not doing anything?"

"Shut up you know what you're doing." He sighed.

"Hey- Kat?" I heard a voice call my name from outside the living room.

I turned around to face him. "Michael, what is it?"

"Can you come here?" he asked politely.

I looked at Luke for approval and he moved his hand in a gesture as if to say 'go ahead I don't care.' I took off my headset and laid it down on the couch next to my controller. As I walked away, Luke slapped my butt lightly, casing me to gasp at the sudden contact. I looked back at him, and he just smiled, staring at the screen. I rolled my eyes and walked up to Michael. He held out his hand for me to take it, so I did.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as he pulled me up the stairs by my hand.

"Upstairs."

I rolled my eyes as we walked down the hall of bedrooms. "Obviously, I meant wh-" I was interrupted by being pushed against the wall by Michael's large body, as he pinned my arms above my head.