Chapter 5~

*KAT'S POV*

I wiped the steam off of the mirror and I saw Calum wrapped around me.

I squirmed out of his grasp and turned around to face him. He was really tall, all of them were, so I had to look up to make eye contact.

I was 5'4" and weighed about 95 lbs so he lifted me onto the counter with ease.

"Please don't tell them.." I sigh

"Tell them what?" he tilts his head like a confused puppy as he unbuttons his skinny jeans, facing the other direction as I am.

"Uhh.. that I sing..?" I say awkwardly as he pulls his skinny jeans down slightly.

"Oh yeah, that. I wont." He then pulls down his boxers, but I don't see anything.

"Uhh.." I look at the floor as he pulls himself out.

"Oh yeah, sorry I had to piss and this is the only bathroom in the hotel." He replies simply

"Oh. I can go if you want."

"Nah, you're good." He follows by doing his business.

And no, I did not watch.

After he's done, he plants a kiss on my forehead and walks out.

'That was weird..' I whisper to myself.

I undress and look at myself again in the mirror. I sigh and walk over to the shower, opening the door and hopping in. I close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair, as I apply like 4 bottles of hotel shampoo and conditioner to my brown and blonde hair, which reached my lower back. In the process i got shampoo in my eyes causing me to hiss in pain and start to try and grab a towel.

While i was stepping out of the shower, blindly searching for the towel, I feel someone grab my waist. Before I could scream, he put his hand over my mouth. I recognized by his hand that it was Michael. I was a fan, what can I say?

"Please don't hurt me.." I spoke as he took his hand off of my mouth and placed it on my waist.

I tried to cover up my body, but I couldn't.

"Shh.. Luke told me you were a good kisser..." he turned me around to face him and grabbed my hips, pulling me up to his face.

"C'mon and kiss me girl."

I cried out once more for Luke, the smell of alcohol lingering in Michael's breath.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I hear a voice.. Luke.

"Luke!" I cried ripping Michael's hand away from my mouth as Luke opens the door, pulling me out of Michael's arms. He then grabs Michael, and pushes him out the bathroom door.

"Shh.. its okay.." Luke wraps his arms around my naked body, and I push him off. I look around for a towel as he backs away and stares at me, biting his lip.

I feel so vulnerable and start crying harder.

"Oh, here." He opens the cabinet and hands me a towel. I wrap it around my body and he lifts me onto the counter.

"Did he hurt you?" Luke asked quietly as he leaned back from turning off the shower.

I nodded, and his slight smile faded.

"I'll kill him!" he screeched and turned around to leave the room.

"Don't leave me, please.." I looked up at him and grabbed his arm.

He turned back around and wrapped his arms around me again. "I would never leave you." He whispered.

He lifted me up, bridal style, and walked me out of the bathroom, through the living room, and into the bedroom, placing me on the bed. He threw me a sports bra, boxer-briefs, and one of his muscle tees.

He turned away and I put it on, and can I just say, damn, Luke's briefs are comfy.

I lay on the bed, and he sits at my feet. Then he throws the blanket over my head, and I giggle.

He gets up once I cuddle myself into the blanket, lands me a kiss on the forehead, and walks towards the door.

"Wait.. Luke?" I murmur.

"Yeah?" he turns around.

"Come cuddle?" I smile, but he cant see it being hidden by the blanket.

"Of course." He bites his lip. His lip ring is sexy as fuck.

He takes off his shirt and jeans so he's in his boxer-briefs. Then he flops into the bed with me and wraps himself around me. I love this. Feeling safe in another's arms. My stomach flutters as he pulls me closer into his chest.

"Goodnight." He whispers, then drifts into his world of dreams.

~~

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!

NO CLIFFHANGER THIS CHAPTER< lol that's a first

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING TO DO TO MICHAEL??

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE PUNK KITTENSS!!

VOTE AND COMMENT AND I WILL KEEP WRITING!!