(100 views special) Easter?

THIS CAN BE READ AS A CHAPTER!

I don't know how to express my gratitude, but, thank you all so much! I can't believe this book got so many views, and as a thank you, I decided to write a late Easter one shot taking place in between the two month time skip on chapter thirteen. And, yes, I know, it's a bit late, but it's not to late!

Lira smiled to herself, everyone in the cozy house was still asleep, including Flowey. She pulled out three baskets from under her bed, they were small, but will have to do, one was green, A but smaller than the other two, the second one was a light purple and the last one was a two colors, A mix of red and purple.

She took the baskets and snuck off to the kitchen, where she silently prepared her surprise.

Lira smiled at her accomplishment, all three baskets had some homemade candy, including her poor attempt at chocolate eggs and bunnies, as well as a few things she thought the others would like, like a few toys for Flowey, stickers that say inspirational things on them for Frisk and kitchen supplies for Toriel, including recipes that Lira herself used.

Now it was time for the fake eggs with candies in them, she had all the colors of the rainbow eggs, each having candy or a tiny toy in them.

She just need to hide them.

Lira grinned, this was going to be so much fun.

Lira silently placed Flowey's little Easter basket next to him before smiling proudly.

She remembers always celebrating Easter with her brother, her brother would always steal his parents Easter stuff and make Lira her own little basket with the candies and all, after, they'd find all the plastic eggs before trading the candy they found the day after, after her brother actually celebrated with his parents..

She remembers how he'd always call her the Easter bunnies child because of ears and tail.

Her smile turns sad, she misses those days, she wishes he was still here to celebrate it with her.

"Flowey, Frisk, it's Easter!" She exclaimed, not to loud but loud enough to make them stir.
Frisk opened their eyes, squinting at Lira with grumpy expression. "It's Easter!" Lira said again.

Frisk's eyes widened in realization before getting out of bed and seeing the basket on their night stand.

Lira smiled when Frisk gasped and excitedly grabbed the basket. "Hold on, let's wake up miss Toriel and Flowey first, okay?" Lira told them, picking up the sleeping flower, along with the small green basket.

Frisk pouted, but nodded, standing up with their basket and following Lira out of the room.

They went to the living room, Lira and Frisk placing down the baskets on the dining table, the mute turned to the other with a curious expression.

'Did you do this?' Frisk signed, Lira smiled and nodded. "Hey, Flowey, it's time to wake up." Lira whispered, the flower groaned, trying to cover himself with one of his leaves.

Lira laughed. "It's Easter, Flowey." Flowey peaked from under his leaf, looking at Lira. "...Easter?" He questioned.

He heard of that holiday, Chara told him about it, it had something to do with a bunnies and eggs if he remembered correctly. "Yeah, I'll go get Miss Toriel." Lira said, setting Flowey down on the table, he looked at the two baskets curiously.

They had names on it, so Flowey knew which one was his, and he almost looked like a child getting on his tippy toes to see over something.

"No need, I am awake." Toriel's voice sounded as Lira turned around to see the goat woman dressed in her usual attire holding the basket of goodies that Lira made,she smiled.