Chapter ten: He is DEAD!

This is inspired by a comic, I don't remember who made it though.

And another Flowey POV!

Today, Lira got taken away by Frisk to go shopping and now I'm very bored and left alone with Toriel who wants to annoy me with more questions.

"Flowey... Please. I need to know." Toriel said, I glared at her. "I. Don't. Know. Anything. Why can't you just leave me alone!?"

I crumbled up a drawing throwing it across the room, irritated. "Flowey..."

"Please, Flowey. I just want to know..." Toriel pleaded. "All I know is that the humans killed him." I mumbled.

"You're lying!" Toriel yelled, slamming her fists onto the table, making me flinch. "He is DEAD! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? ME AND HIM WERE FRIENDS?" I snapped, before sighing.

I watched as she tried to hold back her tears...

I didn't feel any sympathy for her.

"Look. I don't know anything.. I know you miss your son, but he's dead." I didn't feel a thing as I said this, honestly, i I just wanted to get this over with.

Toriel stayed silent... It's almost sad...

Sad..

That makes me want to laugh.

(BONUS!!)

Later that day after Lira got home, she started drawing again and noticed the torn page. "Flowey? Why is there a tear in one of the pages of my notebook?"

"I don't know." I lied. "Why do you think I have something to do with it?" I asked, Lira sighed, tearing the rest of the page.

I had a feeling she didn't believe me.