Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi (1)

Start from the beginning

    The baby stopped moving, raised his little head and asked, "Papa, where are we going?"

    "The police station." Shogo Huizaki replied carelessly, "Also, I'm not your father, don't call me father!" "

    You It’s the baby’s papa, why can’t I call you papa?” ​​The baby struggled angrily after being dazed, “The baby won’t go to the police station, and the baby didn’t make a mistake, so don’t go to the police station!” In order to prevent the child from struggling to fall, Shougo Huisaki went to the police station

    . Change the holding posture to carrying.

    "Papa, are you going out to pick up girls so that the baby will not call you papa? Let go of the baby, and the baby will sue Mumu! Let Mumu punish you by kneeling on the keyboard!" "?" Suddenly realizing that this kid is quite funny

    , Just as he was about to speak, he saw Akashi Kise Midorima Kuroko and the others walking towards him.

    Haizaki rarely sees them together, it should be a dinner party or something.

    What Heizi and the others saw was such a scene, Huizaki Shougo had a malicious expression on his face, holding a child who was only about four years old, and the child was still struggling.

    Qingfeng Dahui suddenly became angry: "You let him go!"

    Haizaki was yelled at with question marks all over his head, he let go of his hand, and the child jumped steadily on the ground.

    Qingfeng: "Haisaki! I thought that although you were a little bit bad, you were not so bad. I didn't expect that you would even bully children?!"     Huizaki

    : "Huh???"

Gaining more confidence, his small chest straightened a lot, he ran to Aomine's side with a thump, hugged Akashi's calf accurately, and complained angrily: "Seijuro~ hurry up! The baby called Mumu and said that Papa was out to pick up girls, and he wanted to send the baby to the police station!"

    Seijuro Akashi: "...?"

    Others: "???" What? ? ?

    Did they hear correctly? ?

    Aomine was terrified: "He hugged Akashi's leg?!"

    Kise was terrified: "He actually called Captain Akashi Seijuro??"

    Midorima was puzzled: "Who is his father?" Murasakihara

    lightly said: "He looks so good It’s really like Haizaki.”

    Heizi asked: “When did Huizaki-kun have a child?”

    The corner of Huizaki’s mouth twitched: “...that’s not my child! I just met me too, okay?!”

    Everyone believed it After all, Shogo Haizaki is only 16 years old, no matter how you think about it, it is impossible to have a 4-year-old child.

    Seeing that his uncles were not in the mood, the baby became anxious, "Shengjuro Zhengjuro, call Mumu quickly!" The

    corner of Akashi's mouth twitched: "Child, how do you know my name?"

    Why did the baby not move? If you want to ask this question, you tilt your head in confusion and say, "It was Seijuro you told me yourself!" Then suddenly he laughed idiotically: "Seijuro, you are getting more and more beautiful, just wait, wait When the baby grows up, the baby will marry you."

    Akashi: "..."

    Haizaki: "..."

    Qingfeng: "..."