" you keep saying that, I'm not gonna get over the fact that I was molested." I looked at him.

" are you licensed?" I asked and he chuckled. " no seriously, because the way you talk to him is fucking ridiculous. His family pays good money for you to treat him like a fucking human being. I'm confused while we're having this meeting with you and we changed therapist. Where is the bitch that was here the last time?" She threw her hands up in surrender.

" I told you, I told you." He shook his head.

" you hush up." She shot out him.

" you shut the fuck up." I snapped. " this shit too unprofessional, we're gonna have a problem. I promise you I know your boss's boss. We are going to have a big... Big problem. We're done playing games with you." She stared at me. "Let's go."

Old stinky racist white bitch.

" I told you he was gonna curse your ass out." He laughed and we got up and left. " so what now?"

" we are going to find you another facility, we are going to try to find you an outpatient facility but if you have to be an inpatient, then that's just something you have to do."

" no..." he shook his head. " I have been through so much, I have got through so many tough situations without drugs. I don't need to be an impatient. I'm not even sure if I need this shit anymore."

" you live by the second, I'm thinking about your future. Someone has to do that for you. you don't know if your truly OK, every little inconvenience that happens to you you're ready to run back to drugs. You're in your first phase, you are making progress don't get me wrong and you have been doing so great and I'm so proud of you, but we cannot stop right now. You cannot stop right now, you shouldn't want to stop right now. You're just gonna give up like that?" He sighed.

" I don't wanna be a inpatient. I don't want to give up, just because I leave the program does it mean I'm going to stop trying my hardest. I just don't wanna be in this program anymore. I know I can do it by myself."

I sighed.

" that's the same thing that Joshua said

" that's the same thing that Joshua said." I shook my head.

" then it's like come on when did you get so tough. When did you become so hood? I will beat your fucking ass and you know that. You know you cannot be none of us. She cannot even fucking beat Amelia." I laughed. " OK and she's so wrapped up in him when he doesn't even want her ass. Then she said no to planning your baby shower. she was not a weird bitch when we met her. Well, at least, when I met her, she seem like a real ass bitch, she was real chill, and she was loyal. And I feel like the fact that she deceive me makes me want to punch her in her fucking mouth, and I told her when I see her it's on site. So she may not ever come around you again. Because she don't know if I'm with you and if I'm with you and you tell that bitch I'm with you I'ma fucking blow your car up." I laughed.