Chapter 44: The Deed and The Consequence

A/N:
Y'all...there will be explicit content and TW. This is going to contain some smut and sexual content. However, there will be a plot forming at the end, so if you can, bare with me.

___________________

Michael nearly threw you two onto the bed. He was eager to get this started. You were surprised he was even able to contain himself for so long. His eyes were so lustful.

"Y/N..."He suddenly stopped kissing you. You looked up at him in slight disappointment. He still had the glossy look in his eyes. What had changed?  "Are you sure you want this? I mean, with everything that happened with my father-"

You grimaced, wishing he didn't bring this up while you were, for once, not thinking about it.

"C-can we just see how this goes? I only want to stop if the memories come back..."

You hadn't had sex since the incident. Hell, you hadn't even kissed anyone since Afton touched you. This was new. But so far, you weren't disliking it.

Michael smiled. Holding you as he hovered above you on the bed. "Whatever you want..." He looked down at your lips again, and you quickly pulled him for another kiss. This time, it was more intense.

You closed your eyes, his lips almost being too much for you. The way he moved his mouth was almost magical. You noticed that he was moving his hands down, lower and lower as the kiss went on. Eventually, he reached the waistband of your pants. But he didn't do anything, he just kept his hands there.

You parted for a second, gasping for air. Though, Michael didn't seem to need the oxygen like you did. He wasted no time and moved over to your neck. Simply placing kisses on the left side, trailing downwards each time. You leaned your head, pushing it into the bed. You wanted him to have enough room as possible to do his fantastic work.

He stuck to one spot specifically. It was your left side, right near your collarbone. At first, it was nothing but sweet, loving kisses. But then, he made them long lasting. Sucking and licking your skin.

You moaned as he got deeper into your neck. He was nibbling a bit, letting out a pleasurable exhale every time you moaned. You arched back as he left a hickey on you. You weren't used to this kind of treatment, at all.

Done with your neck, Michael looked back up at you. He was slightly above your own chest. His eyes were enticing. You felt a wave of desire hit you, just by looking at him. As he sat now above you, Michael unraveled his bare chest and abdomen as he, rather quickly, took his grey shirt off. Leaving you to nearly awe at the sight.

Was it...your turn?

"Are you impressed or something?" He chuckled, noticing your gaze. You grumbled, looking away. The moment itself was embarrassing enough!

Michael snorted, then fiddled with the belt on his jeans. Your eyes went wide. Oh my god. Was it that time? You were so excited and anxious at the same time.

His baggy jeans came off swifter than you'd imagine, and you were left to gape at him in his boxers. Surely, you immediately recognized the bulge in his pants. And it only turned you on more.

"Are you just gonna stare at me? Or have you decided that joining me would be hotter?" Michael sneered. It seemed you weren't going to get the full nudity unless you undressed. Aw. You wanted to see it.

Deciding that you really wanted this, you slowly, very slowly, grabbed your shirt and pulled it off you. Michael watched the whole time. As soon as the shirt was off you saw him staring at your breasts. You knew the bra you had on wasn't the nicest one. Surely, he had other ideas.