The First Of Our Generation

Start from the beginning

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Zi-O's opening Over "Quartzer")

Y/N is in his classroom sitting in his chair. Every student is looking at the front at the new transfer student. Aisa and Xenovia are shocked to see the student.

Irina: "My name is Shido Irina. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Issei: "Irina!?"

Y/N: "Why is she here?"

Matsuda: "Whoa! Kiryuu's information..."

Motohama: "...was accurate!"

Irina: "Oh Issei? We're in the same class?" Irina waves to Issei then sees Y/N.

Matsuda: "Issei, you bastard! You know that girl!?"

Y/N: "Were you two always in our classroom? I could of sworn you weren't."
(I must of not noticed they were in the same class lol. I always wrote it as then not being in the same class)

Irina: "Hyoudou Issei is my childhood friend."

Matsuda & Motohama: "What!?" They glare at Issei.

Irina: "But...Y/N has my heart!"

Whole classroom: "What!?"

After school the Occult Club gathers together.

Xenovia: "I'm glad to see that you're well."

Asia: "I'm so happy to see you again." Xenovia and Asia are talking to Irina next to the front door. While Y/N, Issei, Kida and Gasper are sitting in the couches. Koneko is sitting on Y/N's lap licking a lollipop.

Irina: "Me, too! Asia, Xenovia!" Irina hugs the two for them to quickly break the hug and taking a step back.

Irina: "What's wrong?"

Xenovia: "The cross you have hanging on your neck."

Asia: "It stings a bit."

Irina: "Oh, that's right. Devils can't stand crosses. I'm sorry."

Gasper: "That person is from the Church, right?"

Issei: "Yeah but why is she at our school?"

Kiba: "The president knows why. Oh, Y/N is the only one who can't be harmed by anything that's holy."

Y/N: "I always wonder how it feels but I still get that weird sensation when it comes to holy stuff. It's like a radar for me."

Irina: "Why is that?"

Y/N: "Your guess is as good as mine." The front door opens for Rias, Akeno, and Runeas to walk in.

Rias: "Looks like everyone's here. Shido Irina, I welcome you to this school."

Irina: "Rias...I mean, President Rias, everyone!" Irina happily spins to bow.

Irina: "I look forward to working with you!" Runeas walks up to Irina to look at her.

Runeas: "Hmm it's strange to me after all these years the Angels are now on our side."

Irina: "Yes! Now we can all be friends!"

Runeas: "Friends? I never had a Angel as a friend."

Irina: "Then I'll be your first Rias' little sister!" Runeas is shocked by Irina's friendliness.

Runeas: "...Very well I accept your friendship." Irina smiles at Runeas.

Issei: "By the way President, what's going on?" Azazel teleports in the club room.