Prologue- Caring, fantastic, loving Jan

This was it. This was the moment the life of the person Elda cared the most about could change forever. The results of the jury had already been presented; Jan got fourth place. And it's not that she was disappointed, because Jan performed like there was no tomorrow and Elda was immensely proud. No, it was the jury she was disappointed in, furious at actually, and it had taken every bit of self-control she had to not rush up onto the stage from where she was standing backstage, just out of the view of the cameras. The true widespread opinion was clear, Jan deserved to win and anyone who puts him as low as fourth place is clearly trying to sabotage for him. So, to say that Elda was an anxious furious wreck about to explode in case the jury succeeded with their plans wouldn't be an overstatement.

The third place had just been presented, it was Dominik Dudek, meaning the win would either go to Jan or Blanka. Blanka who, in Elda's opinion, didn't even deserve a place as high as second.

"The winner is Blanka..." Eldas heart was racing, because how the hell- "or Jann". Oh, alright then, even more anger to add to the one she already must contain. Based on Jan and Blanka's reaction up on the stage it seemed as if they found that line to be as provoking as Elda did.

"The polish representant for this year's Eurovision will be...Three, two, one...BLANKA" And right there, at that moment, was where Elda's anger became too big to control and the thought of her actions having consequences didn't even cross her mind as she rushed onto the stage. "WHAT?? ARE YOU FUCKING WITH US CAUSE NO WAY IN HELL SHE CAN WIN WHEN JAN IS RIGHT THERE." Elda was screaming at the jury's while pointing at Blanka and when she in her fury and brain fog took a second to breath, she didn't even notice the security guards making their way to her from her left, or Jan doing the same from her right. Already being on the stage Jan was the first to reach her and it was when she felt his hand on her arm the fog she had been surrounded by finally lifted and she became aware of her surroundings once again. Although as soon her eyes met Jan's the fog returned and the only thing she could see was his angry eyes with a hint of concern, and that's when her guilt settled and she realized the mistake she had just made. I'm making this up to you she thought, I'm getting you too Eurovision Jan. Jan quickly turned his eyes breaking their eye contact. Elda continued to look at him, his lips were moving but she couldn't focus on what he was saying, although by the way no other hands apart from Jan's touched her she supposed he was telling of the security guards and she was filled with yet another feeling; gratefulness, because at this moment something like being taken by guards would probably cause her to break down right there on the stage. And Elda wasn't even the one competing. She was finally escorted of the stage, not by security guards, but by Jan. Caring, fantastic, loving Jan who despite his anger towards Elda still cared enough to help and stand up for her.

Arriving at Jan's dressing room he closed the door and turned to Elda with his arms crossed. The eyes of them both were angry, although there was a clear difference, Jan's eyes held a hint of concern while Elda's eyes were mostly overtaken by guilt. For a moment they were both just looking into each other's eyes until Jan opened his mouth as if he were about to speak, but Elda decided she wanted to start this conversation and quickly spoke up.

"I'm sorry" she said. "I'm so extremely sorry Jan, I don't know what came over me I didn't mean to embarrass you like this I just didn't think and why didn't I think? I always overthink everything I don't know why I didn't think this time I'm so, so sorry Jan. I should've never done this I'm so stupid and I totally get it if you won't forgive me because I wouldn't forgive me for this-"

"Elda, it's alright. Stop apologizing it's not needed." Jan interrupted you with a voice much more controlled and calmer than the one of Elda.

"No, it's not, don't say that Jan. You know it wasn't okay and you know I need to apologize for this." Elda said, her voice now calmer due to Jan's soothing voice.

"It is, Elda. I didn't like that you did it, you put yourself in danger but in a way, I guess I'm proud and thankful. I couldn't have done anything, or I would've been seen as a bad looser, but someone had to make the jury realize they can't abuse their power. I'm not saying they did, I won't be so self-absorbed to say I was supposed to win even if I was hoping for it, but either way they had to be put in place so that they never abuse their power in the future." Jan had loosened his arms and moved them to Eldas shoulders when he was talking, looking right into her eyes.

"You're not angry at me?" She asked carefully.

"No, I'm not angry at what you did, I am however angry that you were reckless and put yourself in danger." He answered.

"Thank you, for forgiving me. I won't do it again." Jann answered Elda's last sentence by wrapping her into a hug, filling her with the security, warmth, and love that's always on the edge of overwhelming her each time they hug. In his arms she thinks, I don't know how I'm supposed to hide the love I have for you for much longer. 

-----------

A/N: I had promised myself to post this first chapter this weekend and IT IS still the weekend...for another 88 minutes. 

I have written fanfiction before although it has been deleted from my profile for a while cause I wasn't happy with it, this ff tho is looking promising compared to my last ones. Im not a native english speaker, I would like to say I'm good at english but I also know I make mistakes, so feel free to point them out if you see any. 

Also I dont know if this could be called a prologue cause its actually a look into the future lmao. This fic will be mostly based upon the songs of Jan and another (for now) secret artist. I wont upload by any schedule but I'll try my best to make sure it's relativly frequent. First real chapter will be up tmrw tho!

If you've read all this, thank you. I really enjoy support through votes and comments as well as feedback on what I can improve. 

Enjoy life, see ya!