SHE'S NOT GOING HOME

PART TWO OF 'COME HOME' READ PREVIOUS CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND.

"I'm a man of my word Natalia, she will not be touched. Hell we will even help you get her home. But you will be coming with us without resistance"

She simply nodded, lowering her gun.

................................................................................................................................................................

General Dreykov looked at his men, signalling them to take the red head. Once she was restrained, hands cuffed tightly behind he back, he approached her like he did all those years ago, placing his fat chubby hands onto both sides of her face.

"You're a good girl, Natalia" he smirked, looking down on her. She spat in his face.

"You're just like that dumb bitch over there, you both have a dirty habit of spitting at people" he grimaced, pointing at Maria who was still on the floor fading in and out of consciousness, wiping away her bile off his face. Natalia smiled, she knew Maria most definitely put up a fight. Proud of her wife for spitting at the disgusting man before her.

"Let her go" Natasha spoke, hostile with every word that came out of her mouth.

"I was going to, but with this new attitude of yours, I'm not so sure" Natasha's eyes were filled with panic, Dreykov was enjoying every second of it.

"But you said" she started.

"My poor, poor Natalia. I thought you would have learnt by now, Love is a weakness. A weakness I'm going to exploit. A weakness you've let me exploit. Did you really think I'd believe you'd come back to the Red Room without an actual plan to destroy it? Of course not, you're so full of fire. I need leverage, that pretty little pregnant thing over there will do just fine" he chuckled, she spat in his face again. He responded by slapping her harshly, blood pooling in her mouth.

"Take her" Dreykov ordered, several men stalked over to Maria, grabbing her arms and pulling her out of the room swifly.

"Maria, Maria, Maria, Dorogaya, It's okay, It's okay!" Natasha shouted, hoping Maria could hear her. Natasha thrashed in the soldiers arms, kicking at them. All rational thought leaving her as she tried to reach out for her wife and their unborn child. She was crying, she was actually crying in front of the man she swore to herself she'd never give him the satisfaction all those years ago. "Masha, Masha, ya tebya lublu" Natasha cried out.

"Oh, Natalia, if you loved her you would've saved her, wouldn't you?. But don't worry devochka, she's safe with us. Not long now until she pops? You've brought us a little widow!" Dreykov smiled at her, Natasha was full of fear. Dreykov nodded his head and the guards pushed the syringe into her neck. She was asleep within seconds.

"spee spokojno, ditya" he whispered into her ear.

RED ROOM FACILITY

Maria woke up slowly, disorientated. "Baby" she called out, a small smile on her face expecting to roll over and wake up in her wife's arms in their bed. No such thing happened. She jumped up straight away, taking in her surroundings. A cell, clear doors, a bed, a desk. Maria didn't know if it was the morning sickness or the anxiety but she immediately threw up all over her socks. Another things she noticed, she wasn't wearing her clothes. She was dressed in a a top and joggers, similar to the S.H.I.E.L.D issued sweats, but there was no emblem.

"Maria Hill, you could at least respect the room you've been given, this is a luxury" a voice echoed throughout the room, if she had the energy she would laugh at the word 'room', this was not a room this was a prison. The voice grew closer, she looked up off the floor and stared directly at the woman stood on the other side of the see through doors.