After The Raid

Depuis le début

He grabbed Izuku by the shirt and dragged him down to the common space. Once they were down there, Bakugo dragged him over to where Rumi was sitting.

Bakugo: "Brought your boyfriend."

Rumi laughed.

Rumi: "Thank you. You can go back to whatever you were doing before."

Bakugo dropped Izuku who quickly stood up.

Izuku: "Mmmmm."

Rumi: "I know I know, not the best way to get you down here, but I saw how you walked in. You were gonna laze around in our room until dinner then sit on your ass until bed."

Izuku feigned offense.

Rumi: "Don't give me that."

The both laughed a little before calming down. She reached over and grabbed his hand.

Rumi: "Izuku. I think we should tell your class. Tokoyami already knows and we won't be able to hide it for much longer."

Izuku smiled at her and nodded. He pulled out his phone to type.

Izuku: -As long as you're okay with it.-

She nodded back.

Rumi: "I am."

Then it seemed like Izuku remembered something and he began to type on his phone again.

Izuku: -After this, we NEED to go see Nezu. It's important, REALLY important.-

Rumi: "Sure. Now let's get this over with."

She stood up and the two walked over to the common space where a majority of the class already was.

Rumi: "Hey, Iida."

Iida: "Yes?"

Rumi: "Call the others here."

Iida: "Okay. What for?"

Rumi: "You'll see."

After a few minutes the remaining students showed up.

Kaminari: "What's this all about?"

Hagakure: "Yeah! I was in the middle of doing homework!"

Rumi: "Well I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I'm pregnant with twins."

That made the class go quiet.

Tokoyami: "Since I wasn't allowed to talk last time. How long?"

Rumi: "Since the Licensing Exam."

After that the class exploded in questions, mainly about the pregnancy itself, though a few were why Tokoyami knew. After a minute they quieted down and Iida raised his hand.

Rumi: "Yes?"

Iida: "Forgive me if this is invasive, but when are they due?"

Rumi: "In a few weeks."

Yaoyorozu: "But how? That would mean you were pregnant since before the school year began."

Rumi shook her head.

Rumi: "With the amazing power of quirks, the pregnancy time was shortened to two months!"

Yaoyorozu: "How?"

Rumi shrugged.

Rumi: "Ask Recovery Girl."

---

A few hours later, Izuku and Rumi knocked on the door to Nezu's office.

Nezu: *Loudly* "Come in!"

They did so and walked over to the desk before sitting down in chairs.

Nezu: "Ah, if it isn't my favorite couple. How can I help you?"

Rumi: "Izuku has something important for us."

Nezu: "Well let's hear it."

Izuku pulled out a piece of paper he had already written on and gave it to the rodent.

Nezu: "Now let's see. 'During the raid on the Shie Hassaikai, I came across some disturbing information. The demon type Gyutaro had the words Upper six engraved into his eyes. He wanted me to join him and his sister and become one of the most powerful demon types. I refused and he mentioned me and Rumi's unborn children. He also mentioned that the League and Yakuza weren't the only organizations vying for power. There is another organization, most likely compromised only of demon types, and they have a way to spy on people within UA. It's either that or one of the heros at Nighteye's meeting was a spy.' My, this is disturbing."

Rumi: "Ha! I don't care what this organization is made of! They can only hurt our kids once they're born! After they're born I can fight again and I'll kick their asses if they try and touch them."

Nezu: "While I do not doubt that, I'll have some heros stationed in and around the delivery room."

Rumi: "We'll teach them not to mess with us."