Eleven 🔞

Re-written. You guys can vote it won't damage your back account, i swear.

Night'

She is mine forever Just the thought made me smile against her skin as I licked my way across her neck to her ear and I whispered, "Mine" to remind her again just in case she forgot.

"Yes" she purred back, her fingers weaving into my hair and her legs wrapped firmly around my waist. Her short dress had already ridden up her hips, with the hem now around her waist, so my hands automatically went down to cup her ass while my cock strained to reach her through my jeans and I growled.

She is mine, she looks so fine under me

"Were you trying to seduce me? Hmm darling?" I rasped out, biting her shoulder as a penalty she seemed more than willing to pay given the way her back arched towards me with her drenched pussy soaking the front of my jeans as she ground herself against me.

"maybe yes" she giggled until one of my fingers slipped inside of her. My dick got impossibly harder feeling how tight she was and I slipped in a second finger to prepare her for what I'd been dying to do all night long, fuck her. Her head fell back on the bed as her back arched, "Fuck ahh" she moan as i added another finger. When my palm ground against her clit and my fingers curled inside of her I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers a split second before she screamed out my name with her release.

"I want more" you whispered as he get up to remove his jeans along with the boxer, leaving him naked as well. You see him hard as rock as he proceed to put a condom. He crawled back on top of you while stroking his member.

You feel his member against you pussy as he started to push, he slowly sunk into you making you gasp at the feeling being full. The feeling of hurt a bit as tears pricked in your eyes. "Is it hurting" he asked as you nodded like a little child "you deserve that for seducing me, but I'll be gentle" he kissed on your cheek, forehead, nose before planting a kiss on your lip to make you as comfortable as possible. "I'm ok now" you said as he started to move at slow pace to make sure he wasn't being rough on you, you moan at the way he is making you feel. He groaned at the feeling of being inside you "you're amazing love" he said and kissed on your lip as he started to speed up his pace.

You started to enjoy it, his hips are moving at inhuman faster making you gasp before moaning. "You're cumming baby" "i can't control" i said as he laughed and cumming after that as well. We're breathing heavily.

"I'm tired" "sleep well princess" he said, patting my head as i drift to sleep.

.
.

Next morning

.
.

I woke up to sunshine hitting on my face as my vision is still blurry, i saw next to me, finding him sleeping peacefully. He was something else last night, i thought as i hug him tightly "you're awake" he asked in his husky voice. "hmm" "how you're feeling" he asked " I'm sore" "sorry baby" he said and kissed my forehead.

We went for shower, did our morning routine, had breakfast and went to office. We had some meetings now we're in his cabin.

"Babyyy, you smells so good" he said while back hugging me as i am sorting some files.

"Stay away sir" i said while giggling, "just wait till we get home" he said as i thought is it a warning? For what? And i know I'm gonna be sore as hell again.

________________________

As i walked inside our bedroom taehyung slammed me against the door and attached his lip to my neck, sucking and nibbling "oh god, i missed you baby, so much so so much. Did you miss your husband baby?" He asked while nibbling on my ear "y--yes" "tsk tsk, lie you didn't, i think you deserve a punishment for not letting your husband hug you in the office" he said as he picked me on his shoulder and lsid me on the bed, removing his coat then hovering over me like a hungry beast. "T-tae" i wishpers "shhh baby, i am doing what you deserve for ignoring your husband" he said against my lip then attacking on it sucking on my lower lip then jaws, earlobe, then neck sucking on it like baby then bit my neck roughly making me groan "t--tae gentl-" i cried out. "Shhh" he shushed me up.

He backed off making me confused, "get up and remove your underwear" he ordered making me nervous, he seems frustrated. I hurriedly did what he ordered, then he sit in the edge of the bed making me sit on his lap and running his hand up and down on my inner thighs "i love you baby" he mumbled as his started to go up to my warm core "you want it?" He asked as i nodded shamelessly. He made me shameless. I moaned as his fingers make a contact with my folds "tae-" i wishpers, i felt his finger running up and down on my entrance and then i gasped when he inserted his two finger at once, moving at a pace without giving me time to adjust. "You like it baby hmm?" His dirty talks makes me more turned on. I moaned when i felt him adding another finger, i am really gonna be sore.

I felt a knot in my stomach and i know he'll not let me release but "I think- I'm clo--" i mumbled against his neck as i was hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "Cum on my finger baby, release it" i didn't expect that. He said as he started to thrust his fingers at a fast pace and more deeper, curling them making me groan "oh god-" "milk my fingers than my dick than my tongue, milk it baby" i screamed as i released so hard on his finger but he didn't stop, still moving at the same pace making me over sensitive. "Tae-" i mumbled. "Good job baby, give me one more ok" he said smirking as he started to get more rough.

In no time i released again but he still didn't stop. God he'll kill me one day "taehyung please" i begged. "You're not getting any rest tonight baby, you cumming on my finger than you'll be cumming on my dick until I'm satisfied, hmm baby?" "I can't please" i begged again but no use instead he started to get faster with his thrust. And i released again and again then again. I cummed 6 times on his finger and i felt like I'm drained but he is everything but drained?...nah!

He laid me on the bed and went to fetch a condom then he hovered above me "it's ok, hmm" he said as he kissed my dried tear on my cheeks, i felt him at my entrance making me shiver. "Please taehyung" i begged him to stop "i want you baby, i promise I'll be gentle" he said as he pushed himself inside making me groan at the fullness.

ahhh--

He is moving at a slow pace but still it hurts due to over sensitivity "it's hurting" i cried out, hearing me he stopped and hugged me giving smooches on my shoulder and neck trying to make me forget about the pain I'm feeling down. "It's fine, it's fine" he said more like a wishper as he started to move at a very slow pace.

He groan as he's thrusting himself inside me, and here I'm yelling and moaned in pain and pleasure as i again felt a knot in my stomach. It's growing bigger and bigger, "I'm closed" i screamed. I just hope his parents didn't hear me or it will be so embarassing. "Me too baby"

And i cummed again, so did he. He pulled himself out making me whimper, throwing the condom in the dustbin then he laid beside me, hugging me. He wishpered "i love you sweetheart" i hummed as I'm too exhausted to reply "i love you so much baby" it was the last thing i hear before drifting into sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED....
I know it's a short chapter I can't I'm out of ideas I just remember, mitochondria is the powerhouse of cell. 🤷🏻‍♀️

hey honeys, hope you all are doing good and sorry for being inactive.