Ten 🔞

Morning time

I woke up to an alarm. "the hell" i whisper as i was still sleepy and tried to stop it. It stopped, as i tried to sleep again, it's starts ringing again. I sat up straight "who the hel-" and i realised it is taehyung's phone "who is calling this morning" i checked the id and it was jimin. "What is wrong with you shorty" i thought. My thoughts got interrupted when taehyung's got out of the bathroom saying.

"You're awake love?" he's looking goddess just in towal around his waist and with wet hair. He walks to me "are you okay?" He asked as i nodded. "Is it hurting anywhere?" "No, just a little sore" i said.

He sat on the edge of the bed and held my both hand with his and says "i love you darling," "i love you too" i said and smile.

He pulled me by my hand sat me down on his lap as he hugged me. "I love you more" he said.
"I'm so glad to have you" he said and kissed my side neck. "Can we stay like this for some more time" i asked as he said "of course princess."

He is rubbing my back up and down as we are cuddling. And fuck the phone rings again he parted away and looks for his phone "I'll beat jimin for ruining our time" i said in frustration as he laugh and said "go ahead" still laughing. I got up from his lap as he goes to balcony to take shorty's call.

Relax guys I'm not naked, I'm wearing his white shirt.

Here he comes ''what happened?'' i asked. "I have to go to the company" he said "why" i asked in a sad tone. He sat beside me and said "it's important, I'll be back early i promise." I nodded "sweety, are you mad at me?" "No, just come soon" "i will" he said and hugged me.

We parted away "go get fresh, I'll be waiting hmm" he said and gets up to get dressed. As soon as i got up, i got shocked as i see some blood on the bedsheet "taehyung" i shout. He got scared a little "whatt-" "I'm bleeding" i said as I'm still shocked. He frowned his eyebrow and said "relax, it's from last night." "Why didn't you told me" i asked. "You never asked" well he got a point. "Taehyung" i said sadly "relax, baby it's normal" i nodded while pouting as he peck my lips.

I blushed "go get fresh, I'll change the bedsheet" he said, i nodded and went to bathroom. Fuck my legs are sore. I did my morning routine, i showered and get dressed. In a slim long maxi and brushed my hair and did a little bit make up.

I got out of the bathroom and saw him using his phone, he put aside his phone as he noticed me and walks to me. "How am i looking?" I asked as he said "beautiful darling" and kissed my forehead, i blushed.

"I love you sweety" he said "i love you too tae" i said and held his hand. "Let's go downstairs" we went to downstairs and saw his mom, cooking breakfast for us and his dad is watching tv. How I'm gonna face them after how i spent night with their son. I thought as taehyung noticed me "y/n, are you ok?" I nodded as his mom walks to us "my sweetheart, you look beautiful my daughter" she said and hugged me. "My hug?" Taehyung asked. "You hate hugs, remember" "when?" He said as i laugh.

"Come sweety sit here" "I'll help you in the kitchen" i said. "No, you sit the breakfast is almost ready" she sat my down on the chair and to prepare breakfast. Taehyung sat beside me "are you nervous?" He asked, i nodded. "Don't worry, they are not gonna eat you unlike me." He said as last night flashback came to my mind like what he did to me, what we did together made me blush so hard. I fely shy, he laugh.

We are doing our breakfast, "mom, I'm done I'm leaving now." "Where" she asked, he said "jimin called me for some work" "you're leaving y/n alone" "mom i already told her and she had no problem" who told you i had no problem, i thought. "I'll be back soon" "just go and come fast" his dad said.

"Bye mom, dad" he said "I'll be back" i said and got up to did a better goodbye "byee" i said while pouting as he kissed my lips. "Stopp, mom dad will see" "so, you're my wife i can do anything with you." "Not in public idiot" i said and giggle "byee" he said pretending to be angry. "Be back soon" i said in a baby tone "promise" he said, peck my cheeks and ready to leave.

He got inside his car, waving his hands at me and i wave back and gives a flying kiss. I closed the door and get back to the dinning table "come y/n, sweety" i sat on the chair and did our breakfast.

Now we're in kitchen, mom is doing the dishes and I'm placing it in the cabinet as we talked about random things. "You wanna go somewhere?" She asked me. "Let's go to your mom's place" she said making my mood lighting up "really" i asked. "Hmm sweetheart, you'll get bored here alone" "go get change" she said as i went too my room to change my clothes

Here we both were on the way to my house, dad is staying at home. As we reached we got out of the car and i ran to rang the door bell.

As she opened the door she got shocked yet excited to see me "y/nahh" she hugged me and i hugged back. "How are you my baby" "I'm good and you?" I asked "I'm good sweety, where is taehyung?" "Nah, i came with his mom he had some work" i said as she his mom walk to us with some sweets in her hand.

We're talking and enjoying our tea, it's already evening. I don't wanna go already, mom asked us to have dinner here but taehyung and dad are alone at home.

We bid goodbye, now we are on way to home. I'm feeling sad right now as his mom notice "it's ok y/n, we'll go again sometime" she said, i nodded.

We reached, we got out of the car and i went straight to my room to saw taehyung laying and using his phone, he noticed me "you're here" he said and walks to me "you took so much time, i missed you so much" he said as he hugged me tight hiding his face in my neck. "You smells so good baby" he inhaled again while giving smooch on my neck.

He's giving pecks on my lips as the kiss started to get rough i backed away "taehyung, d-dinner maybe it's ready i think let's go downstairs" "I'm sorry baby, did i make you uncomfortable sorry" he said as he hugged me while apologising "no taehyung, it just I'm still sore" "sorry baby" he said as he peck my forehead and hugged me.

We had our dinner, now we are ready to sleep. We did our night routine and laying on the bed while cuddling eachother "i love you my love" "i love you too mine" i said. And we drift to our dreamland being in eachother arms.

TO BE CONTINUED....

NOT me writing it at midnight, an update after so long let me know how is it and also sorry for late, I'm busy with my school. Also have a good day/night. Luv you hor- i mean honey's.💗✨

Namjoon or yoongi ?