eight

The morning...

Time : 11:30

Y/n pov :

I am getting ready right now as I'm going to meet taehyung. He said he had a gift for me.
I wore a black knee length dress, and brushed my hair.

I got a message from taehyung.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Ok, I am coming to pick you."

"Ok, see you"

I checked myself once again, spared some perfume and went to downstairs. I was waiting for him while sitting on the couch. I heard a car honk, it must be him. "Mom I'm going" i said. "Ok sweetheart, take care." Mom said and i went to see him waiting for me in the car.

As i got close to his car he noticed me and got out of his car and comes to me. "You're looking gorgeous" he said. I blushed and said "thank you" "let's go" he said and opens the door of the car, i sat on the pasange seat then he closed the door. He sat beside me in the driver seat and starts the engine.

_________________

We are in the mall, sitting in Starbucks and talking. We ordered latte, it's his favourite i just knew well it's mine favourite too and also we ordered a black forest pastry. Suddenly he stands up, pulled a ring box and kneel in front of me and he said "Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. You complete me. I want to be with forever and ever, i want us to grow old together. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life. You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine and i love you to the moon and back please be mine."

His words made me tear up, i can't believe my life. What did i do to deserve this pure gentleman. I got up and make him stand and said "yes i love you too" he smile and make me wear the ring. We hugged and i feel safe in his arms. Everyone in the cafe starts cheering for us to kiss.

He leaned in as i closed my eyes ready to feel his lips on mine but he kissed me on forehead. Such a gentleman. Everyone was in awwee. I felt so happy right now. He hugged me again and whisper "i love you my future wifey." I whisper back "i love you my future husband."
We sat back at our places.

After that we did some shopping and now we're going home. He is driving me back to home. I am looking at his side profile " he's so handsome" i thought. I look back at the ring he gave me it is beautiful and i didn't realise we got home. "We're here" he said. "Thank you for making my day special" i said. "Welcome my love" what did he call me love- LOVE. ugh i love this man. (author is crying in the corner :'/ )

I went inside to see my mom cooking in the kitchen. ''MOMMM" i said in excitement. She got scared i guess. "Yahh y/n, you will give me heart attack one day" she said. "mum he proposed meee" she got excited and happy when i show her the ring he gave me. "I am so happy for you my sweetheart" she said. I hugged her...

_________________

Taehyung pov :

I am driving back to my house, and I'm so happy today. I got home and parked the car in garage and went inside, saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch talking and watching T.V. "mom I'm home" i said. She got up and comes to me. "How was it" she asked. "She said yes, she was so happy mom" "oh my son, we're are going on the tomorrow" she said. "Ok mom" i said and hugged her.

_________________

I am showring right now, i got fresh. I wore my night suit because I am so lazy to change again before sleeping. I hop on my bed laying in sitting position. I unlocked my phone and messaged her.

"Hi."

After some moment she replied.

"Hey, did you reached home?" She asked.

"Yes, what were you doing?" I asked.

"I was downstairs, and you?"

"I was showring" i said.

"Thank you for today" she said.

"My pleasure wifey" i said.

"I'll talk to you later mom is calling me, ok."

"Ok" i said and and throw my phone beside me on the bed.

I was in my thoughts and went to my dream land.

_________________

Y/n pov :

I had dinner with mom, we had shrimp curry with rice and kimchi. Then i went to my bedroom, i am scrolling through my phone and i got his message.

"When will i meet you again?" He asked.

"In your officeee" i said.

"No, you won't coming to office before our wedding" he said.

"Whyy?" I asked.

"Just i don't want you too, end on discussion." he said possessively.

"Okkkk"

"Well you sleep, bye" he said

"Bye, take care" i said.

And after that i drift to my dream land.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hey honey's well update after so long, hope you'll like it. Well i know their marriage is already fixed but they literally deserve a proposing scene 🤌🏻 please don't judge me for this ok :'') how are you all doing? And how was the chapter let me know and also vote and comment it's motivates me alot. Thank you <3

Andddd did you noticed the changes in my writing?? Hehe.

Vote or namjoon will shave your eyebrows 🌚

Bye hor- honey's hehe <33