"We'll I'm an assistant district attorney now for queens" and I gasp "I know right!" She says and we both laugh. "Actually I saw you slip out and thought I might try to find you because I'm working on a case and I could use your help." Nikki says.

"Oh yeah? Well you could call Anna and we'll schedule a meeting?" I ask confused why she's asking me.

"I kind of wanted to do this off the books?" She says hesitantly.

"Oh oh umm well you gotta give me more than that Nikki" I say wondering what she's getting at.

As if the gods above know I'm not already short on time Billie comes running around the corner nearly crashing into us but manages not to. She's holding her chest breathing deeply and looking at me.

"Yes Billie?" I say gesturing her to hurry and say what she needs to.

"Jury's done. We gotta go." She finally gets out. And I nod so she runs away.

"Gimme your number. I'll call you to set a meeting up?" Nikki says while shoving her phone into my chest.

I put my number in and she smiles back at me when I hand the phone back.
"It was nice to see you again. I'll try and catch you at the end of this but if not. I'll call you" she says sweetly and give me a quick hug.

"Yep you have my number so" I say quickly walking back to the court room

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Honey I'm home" I shout as I walk into the living room only to be met with no one there but Rhonda in my kitchen.

"Rhonda what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"We'll I just came to grab some of my knives. I'm going to Maui and need to take them with me. Their knives suck" she says laughing.

"I'm so glad you're finally going out to explore. I'm going to miss you" I state walking closer to the kitchen.

"Oh you hush I'll always be here for you. And I'll still cook for your dinners and events! Besides you have so much fun cooking with your little family now. I would quit if you made me stay!" She says and I laugh at her.

"Still gonna miss you!" I say a little louder as I head to walk upstairs. "Have you seen Scarlett?"

"Not since I've been here at 4!" She shouts back.

Hmm it's 5:15. I thought she'd be back now but maybe her meeting ran long. I decide to get a quick workout in not knowing when she will be back but that will take some frustration out from losing this case. I still can't wrap my head around it but the jury voted against my client and now she will have to pay him $120,000. Which is impossible for a 16 year old. And her family. As I walk downstairs I tell Rhonda I'll be in the gym and she says she's just leaving anyway and I keep walking to the garage . Finally inside the gym I get into my favorite machine and start running.

Running is a hobby I picked up when I was young. I loved running which was where my love for sports came from. But being a model and not having time for it molded me into a stress runner. If I was having a bad day o would go for a jog and I instantly felt calmer. It became something I liked to do after long shoots of standing in one or two places all day. Coincidentally enough it's what made me who I am, because who knew what would've happened if I didn't run that day.

I end my running to move over to work my legs. I do some squat presses and practice my box jumps. I end it with a little core workout to keep my abs because I've been slacking lately. As I get to the last set of 20 I feel the burn.
"18...19...20." I huff out and collapse back on the mat. As I'm laying there trying to catch my breath my phone pings.