Part 3 Contact

Qua-Toyne Principality Government Conference

Prime Minister Kanata was worried in this conference where the representative of the country gathered.

It was about the report that the Military Minister who administrated Qua-Toyne Principality's defense and military affairs gave to him three days ago. An unidentified flying object had intruded the airspace above Maihark and then after what seemed to be scouting at the city, it turned away and left.

It invaded with a speed and altitude that couldn't be matched by a flying Iron-dragon

Its national affiliation was unknown and its airframe was painted with a red circle, but there was no country with a red circle in their national flag in this world.

Kanata opened the conference.

"Gentlemen. What do you think about this report? How do you explain it?"

The Head of Information Analysis raised his hand and made a statement.

"According to our analysis group, the object resembled the flying machine that is developed in the Second Civilized Land's major country, (Mu). However, even Mu's newest flying machine only has a top speed of 350 km/hour. The flying object obviously has a speed that passed 600km/hour. It is just..."

"It is just? ... What is it?"

"Yes. There is an alarming report that far west from Mu, in the west end away from the Civilized Lands, there was a new country appeared who called themselves [The Eight Empire], which invaded the surrounding nations with overwhelming might. Yesterday there was a report from the intelligence section, that the Eight Empire declared war against the Second Civilized Land's Continental Nations Alliance, but the weapon that they used was completely unknown."

There were Chuckles and small laughters burst out in the conference room. A newly emerging nation away from the Civilized Lands, declared war against the whole Second Civilized Land where the second strongest country of Five Major Power of the Three Great Civilized Lands was located. Even recklessness should have a limit.

"However, the Eight Empire was far west from Mu. Even the distance of our country to Mu is more than 20,000 km. No matter how overwhelming their military force is, it was difficult to imagine that the object this time had any relation with them."

The conference returned to their starting point.

In the end, the fact that they didn't know anything, didn't change. In addition, in this semi-emergency situation due to the continuous state of tension with the Louria Kingdom, there were too many reports with unknown details, "Unconfirmed this. Unidentified that", that the ministers were greatly troubled.

If the other party were friendly then it will likely to make a contact. But since the other party deliberately took a hostile action with airspace violation, the Principality couldn't help but be vigilant.

Just when the mood in the conference room was getting stale from deadlock, a young staff from the diplomatic section suddenly rushed into the government conference while gasping for air.

This was not normal, an emergency situation must have happened.

"What happened!?"

The Foreign Minister shouted.

"Report!!"

The young staff began to give his report. In summary, the content of that report was

"This morning, in the sea north from Qua-Toyne Principality, a large sized ship, 300m in length, appeared. When the navy performed onboard inspection, they made a contact with a diplomat from a country called Elysium Union, who conveyed that they have no hostile intention. As the result of the inquiries, there were several facts had been ascertained. Furthermore, these are what the person said themselves."