𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴?

Start from the beginning

The moment their heads whipped around, Wayne was gone. 

"Did he just bail out on us?" Alya said in a confused tone.

"Of course he did!"  Marinette said as she grabbed her pigtails. 

In retrospect, inviting the new kid in school to your house and offering tampered food is textbook bullying and bullying was a very Chloè think to do! Even if it was just a  'harmless' totally made-up initiation ritual into a knock off Sherlock Homes documentary.

Marinette couldn't turn into Mean Girl 2.0 because she couldn't afford the impending lawsuit!

"I'm too young to be in debt Alya! If mom finds out she'll bake me into a dumpling," Marinette shrieked.

"Well, at least you might be able to pick what flavour you want to be," Alya chuckled nervously as she pointed Marinette's head towards her mother, who stood across the kitchen with a rolling pin in hand.

Marinette could feel the fright of her life creeping up on her as her mother mouthed 'Pork with red bean paste, boiled', before gripping the corner of her daughter's cheek in reprimand. 

"You didn't mention anything about a house guest," her mother said in Mandarin. "And you've already mistreated him. What if he wanted to court you?"

"Mom!"

Marinette's cheeks flushed at her mother's obscene thoughts. This is why she was afraid of being any of her male friends around, every whisper she would have about them ended up in marriage. Having a very ethnic mother wasn't in the plan.

"If he's not here for marriage then don't bring him. If you want him to stick around then go up stairs, apologize and treat him like the First Emperor!"

Marinette unwillingly mumbled a quiet yes as her mother let go of her cheek and planted a kiss on it. As Mari wiped the kiss off, Alya bowed as she gave Mrs Dupain-Cheng a formal greeting.

"And stop bringing this one around! Her mother tells me that she's been misbehaving lately."

The blue head nodded in agreement before dragging her friend up the spiral staircase leading up to her bedroom.

"Let's go apologize for the mess you caused Alya," Mari groaned as Alya gave a small wave to her friend's mother.

As the door to her pink polka dotted room swung open, Marinette's stomach hung low. Having a boy in her room, especially when that boy was Damian felt so sickly. 

Thankfully, he didn't seem to have subdued to any food poisoning as he sat on her rotating chair with his legs cross. He looked so out of place  in his all black outfit amongst a room filled in baby pink wallpaper. It was a bit unsettling.

"Sorry about the delay Damian, had to deal with a small disturbance," Marinette said as she elbowed Alya in the gut forcing her yelp out a half baked apology of her own.

"So I guess this means I've passed your test?" He enquired with an eyebrow raised.

"Righty-roo Mr. Wayne and now we move onto the planning phase."

Marinette sighed and sat squarely in the middle of her bed as Alya struggled to push out a whiteboard from her closet. Throughout the huffing and puffing she happened to shift her eyes towards the billionaire boy who had his eyes dead set on her.

That icky feeling caught up to her again. Was there something on her face? Those emerald eyes were making her flustered as she turned her head to the full body mirror that stood in the corner the room. Her face was turning pink by a tad bit. Just a tad