"I know the difference between a real girl and a illusion." Hector said not liking Glynda's attitude.

"Where are you from?" Glynda asked.

"A isolated town called Los Angeles or LA." Hector replied plainly.
"And what's with the gas mask?" Glynda asked abruptly.

"That's personal, and maybe if you'd stop asking questions I would get my money faster." Hector replied getting frustrated with Glynda.
Hector then heard his scroll buzz which notified him that the money was sent.

"There it is. Now if you don't mind I've got a five star hotel to sleep at." Hector replied before Ozpin said.

"I would like to ask you some questions Bounty Hunter."
"What?"

"How did you take down Sion?"

"I talked the man to death." Hector replied which Amber and Glynda looked at him suspiciously but Ozpin knew he did just that.

"Your other question?"
"How old are you? You sound young."

"15." Hector replied which Glynda and Amber were taken back by.
"How would you like to join my Academy?" Ozpin asked which Hector tilted his head and said,

"Me?"
"Yes you."
"Me? Who hunts down rogue Huntsmen and Huntresses? Solely to make money off of them?"

"My offer still stands." Ozpin replied.

"Why? Huh? Why get me, someone who has the money and knowledge to do my job well."
"Wait you've taken down other rogue Huntsmen before?" Amber interjected.

"Yes, eight in total. But I'm taking a little vacation." Hector replied before taking out another scroll and showing her.

Amber was both shocked and confused about how a literal kid took out fully trained Huntsmen.
"How?! You can't possibly fight them." Glynda protested.

"See that's it, I didn't fight them." Hector said pointing at Glynda. "I kill them."

"What? Why??" Amber said in disbelief.
"You're really gonna ask that? I'm not Huntsmen material, I mean once you figure the type of Huntsmen they are... the easier it makes my job." Hector replied coldly.

Before Hector left he said,
"Anyway thanks for the bounty. Have a good day heheh."

As Hector went into the elevator Ozpin, Glynda and Amber were talking about the Rogue Huntsmen Killer.

"Ozpin you can't just let him walk away! He's going to get himself killed!" Amber protested. She hoped the Headmaster could do or at the least say something to make him join.
"Don't worry, I'll have Qrow follow him when he gets back. And since he's taking a vacation he won't be difficult to track."
Ozpin replied, he knew Hector was dangerous and knew that if he had tried to trap him in he would've put up a fight.

"But in the meantime you'll be staying here. If it wasn't for Hector you would've been in trouble since we all know it was her who probably sent whoever put up the illusion there. We must stay more vigilant now that they're making their move, am I clear?" Ozpin said which both Glynda and Amber replied.

"Yes sir."

Hector made his way back to his truck which was riddled with bullets.

"If I ever find the fuckers who shot my truck I'm going to use a Toxica on them." Hector said as he started the engine but didn't start.
He groaned before leaving the truck as is since it was technically stolen but he just assumed he'd leave it there.
No point in having something that doesn't work.