He's Hurt

Sherlock
  • When he is hurt, it is usually a life or death situation.
  • He immediately notices he is hurt. He tries to remedy that and applies first aid to survive, or it is suddenly slow motion in his head and he processes his steps to ensure his survival.
  • He does not need you to point it out for him, but he does need you with him.
  • You provide comfort to him, and with you by his side, it is much easier for him to fight his wounds.
  • You always worry for him and you are an absolute mess when he's gravely hurt.
  • You never leave his side. The combined forces of Mycroft and John is the only thing that can get you to rest properly.
  • When Sherlock wakes up, the first thing he sees is your sleeping form.
  • When you wake up and see him awake, you also don't leave his side.
  • You help him in any way you can.

John
  • It really depends on the situation.
  • There are times when you have to step in, and there are times he can do it on his own.
  • You always look out for him in both situations.
  • When you do step in, it's very serious, and the cause is John's stubbornness.
  • As he's a doctor, you make sure he doesn't self-diagnose but in circumstances like a bullet shot, you heed his instructions and base on your own experiences.

Greg
  • When you're together on a mission and he gets hurt, you blame yourself on what happened.
  • You do your best to alleviate the pain and apply the helpful medical knowledge you know on Greg.
  • Greg assures you what happened isn't your fault.
  • You don't leave his side while he recovers.
  • When you do leave his side, you bury yourself in paperwork until he gets better.
  • Greg is the only known person who can get you out of that paperwork in these cases.
  • You don't sleep, or rest, or eat.
  • When it's a minor injury like a cut, you're not as bad as the above.
  • You do take it on yourself to treat his cut and tell him to be careful.

Mycroft
  • It always depends on the situation he is in.
  • In the event Sherlock is involved, Mycroft's priority is his brother.
  • If you're involved, you'll be his priority.
  • He'll make sure you're safe before he prioritizes his wellbeing.
  • He's very stubborn so he'll need to pass out first before you find out.
  • When you do notice, you'll use your first aid knowledge or bring him to a doctor.
  • You do have many words with him while he listened and in the end, he decided he never wants to see you worry like that ever again.
  • He apologizes and makes sure to get looked at by a doctor after he's hurt.
  • Sometimes, without you knowing. But at least he listened.

Jim
  • Jim doesn't tell you when he's hurt.
  • Serious or not, you're rarely informed and you are always mad at him for that.
  • In rare cases that it's a very serious injury, he doesn't go to a doctor. He goes to you and bleeds on your couch.
  • You always do what you can to treat him.
  • You learned how to take out a bullet from a human body because of Jim. You learned how to stitch on skin because of Jim.
  • This is what you signed up for, and you accept that.
  • While Jim lays down and rest, you take that opportunity to scold, to scream at him for his carelessness and for not going to a doctor, and most importantly, for your worry.