Chapter 1: New Line of Work

Start from the beginning

However ten minutes in nothing happened, no shots were heard and no one had reported in to let him know what's going on.

He took out his phone but it was tangled with his portable solar powered charger.

"Fuck fuck c'mon!" Hector quietly cussed at himself but before he could unlock his phone he saw his dad's friend El Riddler. In his opinion that was a overused nickname.

He was holding his pistol and yelled out,
"Ay G! It's all good! No one's here esse!"

Hector was about to shout back but... something held him down as if not wanting him to go or say anything. He looked down his scope and saw no one there which he found strange, even more strange by the fact the cars still haven't moved to collect the goods.
He then noticed someone he didn't recognize in the background with a bullet proof vest with three yellow letters.

FBI

Hector felt his heart and stomach drop in a instant, then a wave of emotions hit him.

Sadness, anger, confusion.
Why? How long has he been a fucking rat!?
A person who was literally family selling him out to the feds.
He aimed his sniper directly into his head and waited as it began to rain heavily.

"C'mon foo! Where you at G? We all waiting for you-"
Before he could finish his sentence a bullet rang off that could be heard for miles.
And El Riddler ungraciously fell to the dirt ground with little face to show... literally.
"Move out!" Hector heard a rough voice yell as we ran. Where he was running to? Nowhere, he just ran with no sense of direction. His mind were going through many questions. Why did he betray him? Was it all of the gang? Were they always out to get him? And were those moments where they shared laughs and good times nothing more than just him getting his guard down?

Has he ran he tripped on a rock and fell down a hill and rolled all the way to the bottom where he then used his sniper to get back up but slipped again.
At that point he just laid there while looking up at the sky wondering when it all went wrong. But thinking about it now... it was always supposed to end this way.

However as he closed his eyes waiting for the feds to catch up but after a few minutes... nothing happened.
He opened his eyes to see that it wasn't raining anymore and immediately got up and looked around him.

'Did I die?'

He thought to himself but noticed the broken moon that seemed even larger than he remembered.
He however noticed a town where there should just be nothing but wilderness.

'Well fuck me, this is my life now.'

Three months later...

Hector was ontop of a hill with his sniper while on his knee aiming at a rogue Huntress just barely leaving the town's inn.

'C'mon... just a little to the left.'

He thought to himself as he readied himself to shoot. This Huntress has been extortioning the town and a bounty of 25,000 Lien was put on her.

The rogue Huntress could sense something watching her and as soon as she turned around a loud bang could be heard around the village. Everyone ducked and looked around for the person who shot but they looked back to see the Huntress on the ground shaking with a hole blasted through the left side of her chest.

A few of the onlookers went up to the Huntress who looked past them which upon turning around saw a small man with a very large sniper mounted on his shoulder.

One thing that stood out was the crudely drawn white teeth smile on the gas mask's visor. (Skulldozer from Payday2)

And noted the eery calm walk he did as he approached the body.