She held the note in her hands and caressed her belly, smiling down at it.

"Eomma's so sweet, isn't she?"
______________________________________________________________________

Minjeong's mother couldn't help but look at her daughter with a cheeky smile as she served her breakfast. She was the only one who knew Minjeong hadn't spent the night at home, and that it hadn't even been half an hour since she had come back home; so, it would be quite an understatement to say that she wasn't curious about her daughter's whereabouts, even though she was already having suspicions of it.

She crossed her arms above the table as she saw Minjeong munching on her noodles with vegetables, licking the sauce off of her lips with her tongue once in a while. Her wet hair glued to her neck; and some drops of water dampened her red t-shirt. Of course, her mother's suspicions were intensified as soon as she saw Minjeong was going to take a bath, right after she got home.

"Did you really get so dirty that you had to have a shower as soon as you got home?"

Minjeong looked at her mother, seriously. She blushed slightly and parted her lips, trying to come up with an excuse.

"It was raining in Bundang," She said, nodding as if trying to convince her.

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head, "Honey, you don't need to come up with excuses...It was impossible not to notice how messed up your hair was when you came in."

"T-the rain," She said, trying to prove her point.

"-Minjeong."

Her mother sighed, "I know you slept with her, honey. You don't need to deny it," She took in a deep breath, "You're young, your hormones are all up, you have a beautiful fiancé, and you have your own needs as well...It's okay to have sex, Minjeong. You don't need to be ashamed of it. What you need to be is careful. You're not married yet."

"...I don't want people to judge Jimin, eomma."

She breathed out a smile, "No one's going to judge her, honey. It's normal for your age. What happens is that most people are still close-minded and...you know, premarital sex is not well seen in this country. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It's just that people don't talk about it."

She grinned, "But I know you're responsible so there's nothing bad to worry about."
______________________________________________________________________

Jimin's cheeks puffed as she munched on her early morning meal, and ominously grabbed a glass of water to drink some. She extended her arm and, with her chopsticks, picked a piece of spicy meat wrapped in lettuce and brought it up to her lips.

"Does it taste good?"

Jimin looked up and smiled softly, "It tastes so, so good~," Jimin said, munching on it and picking up some more.

The butler smiled and sat in front of her.

"I saw a young lady leaving your bedroom this morning..."

Jimin licked the spicy sauce off her lips.

"Did she leave by the door?"

"She was cleaning something in your bedroom, and well...I caught her."

Seeing Jimin's uneasiness, he just smiled.

"What's her name?"

"Min...Minjeong," She whispered before resuming back to her meal.

"Minjeong..." Suho whispered, before smiling, "She looked like a good girl to me."

She smiled shyly.

"So she's your fiancé."

She nodded, "Yep."