Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)

Start from the beginning

I felt someone sit underneath me, and bare hands wrapped around my ass. This was Chat. Cat Walker still had his suit on with a long slit down the center. 

Chat already had me at a loss, then he dragged his bumpy tongue across my pussy. I shivered at the weird texture; I never realized their transformation also made their tongue like a cat's. He repeated the action again, forcing a whimpering moan from my throat. 

Cat Walker came into play, dragging his claws down my bare back. Light red marks laid in his wake. For a moment I was distracted by Chat Noir until I felt Cat Walker's tip prod at my asshole. 

"W-wait!" Both of them stilled. "That'll hurt without a proper lubricant." Cat Walker chuckled. 

"That's a simple fix." I stayed silent as I waited for his next step. Then he pushed into my pussy. My eyes and teeth clenched tightly until he reached my cervix. We sighed together. He performed a few short thrusts before pulling out and entering my ass. 

Chat resumed his licks and suckles, making the pleasure override the pain. Cat Walker bottomed out in my ass, and I waited for him to catch his breath. My lining was sore, but I didn't tell him to pull out. 

Before Cat Walker began to thrust, Chat entered two of his fingers into my pussy and curled them. Suddenly, Cat Walker thrust out and back into me, making Chat's fingers rub my g-spot. 

"F-fuuck," I cried out. I struggled against Chat's belt, hoping to run away from the situation but hissed at the searing pain. Chat's fingers dug into my skin, holding me firmly in place while he licked every inch of my pussy. Cat Walker was propping his top half with one of his arms on my lower back. 

Before I could comprehend anything, I felt myself squirting onto Chat Noir's lips. Cat Walker was hitting areas inside of me that I didn't even realize made me feel this good. 

But I so desperately wanted them to stop so I could catch my breath. "Shit, d-don't stop~" That was not what I meant to say. 

Oh god, please slow down. "F-faster!" Why is my mouth betraying me? Cat Walker held tightly onto my waist, speeding up his thrusts and Chat began thrusting his hand into me. 

Shit, I can't take it anymore. "C-Cat Walker, please cum. I w-want to feel it." My breath came out in ragged gasps, and I felt myself release again. Chat eagerly drank everything before sucking on my clit again like a straw. 

Cat Walker's thrusts turned sloppy, uncoordinated. I could tell he was getting close. I bucked my hips against his cock, slamming my ass against his hips. His eyes drilled holes into my skin while he stared at me. Chat removed his lips from my clit and circled his fingers around it instead. That was my turning point. Everything inside of my tightened, muscles clenched, and my heart felt like bursting. 

"Shit, fuck yes~" Cat Walker buried himself deep inside of me and I felt him cum while he cursed heavily. He pulled out slowly, leaving me a filthy, panting mess. Once Chat Noir moved, I fell to my knees, whimpering. 

Chat untied my hands and threw his belt to his suit, yet the two of them made no move to dress. 

The three of us waited patiently to catch our breaths. Cat Walker and Chat Noir seemed to have a telepathic conversation while I sat on my knees, dumbstruck. Then Cat Walker approached me and picked me up. I stood on wobbly legs with the support of his arms. Chat Noir laid down onto his back, and his dick stood tall and proud. 

Cat Walker guided me towards him, setting me down on my knees so I was straddling Chat. I placed my hands on his well-defined chest, so I didn't fall over. 

Chat grabbed himself in front of me. Cat Walker helped me move forward, and Chat sunk himself inside of me. My pussy was dripping with need and desire, so he was welcomed immediately. I noticed Chat biting his lip, holding himself back from coming already. Both of them were once again communicating with their eyes as Cat Walker positioned himself behind me. 

I mentally prepared my ass for the pain again until his cock pushed into my pussy too. Before I could scream, Chat's hand flew to my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. I whimpered and grunted against his lips while he swallowed my fleeting noises. My hands traveled to his hair, and I tugged on his blond strands. His lips quirked into a smile against mine, making me smile too. 

The pain dissipated once Cat Walker was fully inside right next to Chat. I'm surprised I didn't rip. Totally not complaining though.  

"You ready, baby girl?" Cat Walker asked, leaning close to my ear. I turned my head back to him and laid a kiss to his lips. He groaned and tilted my chin with his hand. Our kiss grew sloppy and heated once we added tongue and moans to the mix. 

Chat bucked his hips up, thrusting against Cat Walker. The movement made all three of us moan. 

"Do that again, p-please." I begged, breaking away from Cat Walker in order to address Chat Noir. Giving me a pleased smile, he obliged. After many thrusts from Chat, Cat Walker bucked his own hips into mine. They moved at the same time, stretching me beyond belief. 

"You're so wet, Ladybug. So wet you can take us both in your small pussy." Cat Walker praised behind me. Chat Noir had his eyes rolled back and his mouth wide open. The sight turned me on so much; I couldn't help myself when I pressed my mouth to his. 

His eyes shot wide open for a brief moment until they closed and he surrounded me with his arms. While Chat was distracted with my mouth, Cat Walker thrust violently into me, making up for the loss of Chat's own effort. I mewled into my kitty's mouth who gratefully consumed my noises. Mine and Chat's tongues danced playfully together as Cat Walker used both of us to get off again. 

Chat tore his head away from mine and groaned out his release. 

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Cat Walker and I froze as Chat released inside of me. The feeling of his semen in my most intimate area had me clenching my pussy around both of them. Finishing the chain reaction, Cat Walker came. 

Cat Walker pulled out of me carefully, and I felt their cum drizzle into Chat's lap. He lifted me off Chat Noir, so he could clean himself. I tried to gather my suit until I realized there was nothing left besides torn leather. 

"You two are bringing me home." I demanded, placing my hands on my hips. They simply shrugged, and Chat Noir picked me up. 

~Don't forget to vote and comment~
Next Up: Sexual Tension - Part 2