Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)

Depuis le début

He didn't even flinch from his harsh gaze, nor did he retaliate against the insult. He was tranced. 

"Pathetic, you tongue down m'lady then you stand there like an idiot without an explanation." Once again, no comeback. 

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Cat Walker swallowing a wad in his throat then began walking towards Chat Noir. Chat perked a curious eyebrow and cracked his knuckles, preparing to fight. I hoped Cat Walker wasn't about to beat up my kitty. 

Cat Walker leaned into Chat's ear, whispering things I couldn't hear from this far away. They were standing there for a while, but Chat's face changed multiple times from rage, hostile, surprised, and lustful. Once Cat Walker turned to me again, they both were wearing smirks. I'm totally in the dark; I don't want to be in the dark!

I held my breath as they walked towards me, one on each side of me. Chat put his hands on both my shoulders before pushing me down onto my knees. The metal tower cushioned my body. Cat Walker suddenly trailed a delicate finger down the middle of his suit, slicing it in half and displaying his perfect body to Chat and I. My breath hitched, and I turned to face Chat instead. He grabbed his bell and pulled it down the length of his torso until he easily shrugged it off his body. Why were they not wearing anything underneath those?! Avoiding their bodies, I looked towards my lap where I was playing with my fingers. 

Chat Noir grabbed my chin in a painful grip, forcing me to look in his direction. My teeth ground against each other while his fingers dug into my skin. We shared no words, but his free hand wrapped around himself. I didn't dare look at it, too afraid of what lies there. He kept my face in place as his tip kissed my lips. My mouth opened with a gasp, and he took the opportunity to slide it into my mouth. 

His cock rammed into the back of my throat, stirring up a coughing fit from my chest. I heaved and gagged along his length, and I noticed that it wasn't even halfway in my mouth. Why is he so big?!

Cat Walker grabbed my hand closest to him and wrapped it around him. I lightly squeezed and played with his cock, getting used to the feel of one. It was the same length as Chat's, I think. Chat continued to fuck my throat while I steadily jerked off Cat Walker. I felt saliva drip down my chin, but I had no free hand to wipe it off with one hand on both of them. 

Chat hesitantly pulled out of my mouth and turned my head with his hand to face Cat Walker. I was correct, they are the same length. Once again, I opened my mouth, guiding Cat Walker's dick onto my tongue. My lips curled around his tip and sucked gently. He grimaced, but I don't think he was in pain. 

"Ah s-shit," he hissed, wounding both his hands into my hair. I could feel my pigtails slowly coming loose, but I didn't have the patience to fix them. Diverting my attention to my hand on Chat, I tightened my grip around him and picked up my pace. He yelped into the nighttime air, and I couldn't help but grin. Pre-cum leaked from his tip, of which my finger eagerly used as a lubricant along with my remaining saliva on him. 

Cat Walker throbbed on my tongue, but I quickly switched back to Chat. Both of them were panting and groaning. 

"Can I cum in your mouth, m'lady?" Chat asked, eliciting a nod from me. Once he had permission, he let himself go. I took as much of him as I could but some spilled out of my mouth and down my chin. I was so distracted by Chat that I didn't realize Cat Walker came at the same time, littering my suit with his cum. 

Once they regained their self control, Cat Walker picked me up by my armpits and backed me up against the railing. He turned me around so I was facing the city. 

Chat took the belt from his discarded suit and tied my wrists to the railing of the tower. The leather immediately bit into my skin, so I refrained from moving to avoid the pain. My suit was off in a flash with the help of Cat Walker's claws. The cold air nipped at my pussy, making me whimper from the want of their heat.