Just doing my job

"Ohh, fuck!" You moan into Olivia's shoulder trying to keep quiet. When Olivia called you and told you to come to her office you didn't think this is where you'd end up. Yet here you are naked riding her cock in her office.
"You're so beautiful, baby," Olivia whispered in your ear. You moan as your hips pick up speed Olivia's hands are on your hips helping you along.
"You know this is a dangerous game we're playing baby girl."  Olivia says with a smrick. She decides to tell you this now while you're naked and on the edge. Olivia grabs your hips tightly making them come to a halt. You whine when she brings them to a complete stop.
"Shh, it's okay, we just need to slow it down some." She says pecking your lips using her hands to guide your hips up until the tip is all that's left and then slowly guiding your hips down.
"Mmmm, fuck!" You groan wrapping your arms around her neck. She smiles as she continues to torture you so more. The office phone rings loudly starling you both causing Olivia to lose her concentration.

You whine at the feeling of Olvia pulling away to answer the phone. She stills your hips looking you in your eyes as she speaks.
"You're going to be quiet and still while I'm on the phone do you understand me?" you nodded pouting your lips. Olivia smiles pecking your lips "keep my cock warm for me baby." You sigh sitting as still as possible while Olivia is on the phone.

15 minutes later...

This conversation is going on way too long for your likening. However, you said nothing knowing better than to disobey Olivia. She smiles at you watching your discomfort and being the mean-ass that she is she shifts in her seat causing the cock to shift inside of you. You gasp feeling a trickle-down your thighs. Olivia winks at you as she continues her conversation. You pout dropping your head down on her shoulder. The phone call is lasting way too long and the more you sit here the more frustrated you get. The feeling of being full, wet, and needy is becoming overwhelming.
You feel the tears rolling out of your eyes as you try to calm yourself down. It becomes too much and you start to sob into her shoulder out of frustration. Olivia looks down concerned pulling your head off her shoulder so she can see your face.
"Right. Umm, I'll have to call you back. Ah huh. Okay bye." Olivia rushes off the phone. Her hands cradle your face.
"Hey. hey, baby you okay?"
"Liv. Please. Please." you beg her. Olivia grabs your ass quickly lifting you to sit on her desk. She leans in to kiss you her tongue making its way into your mouth. She pulls out only to slam her hips back into you. Your head slams back, eyes rolling into the back of your head as you let the pleasure take over your body. Olivia has worked you up so much all you can do is hold on for dear life and experience the pleasure.
Sweat drips down Olivia's face as she pounds into your body.
"Oh god liv." You moan out. Olivia grabs you by your hair pulling your face to hers. She gives you a messy kiss before she speaks
"Cum for me, baby. "
Your mouth opens but no sound escapes your lungs struggle for air as your body spasms. Tears escape your eyes as the pleasure washes over your body. Finally, your body drops down onto the desk air slowly filling your legs as your body lays limp twitching. Olivia slowly pulls out dripping the harness to the ground. She pulls you into her arms sitting down in her chair to hold you.

It's quiet for a while Olivia holds you tightly running her hand down your back soothing you. After a while of silence, Olivia speaks "are you okay sweets?" You lift your head to kiss her lips gently.
"More than okay. Thank you."
"You don't have to thank me." Olivia chuckles.
"Either way that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." You tell her with a smile.
"Just doing my job," Olivia says winking at you.