Speak Up

Request: Could you do one with Olivia x Amanda or Olivia x reader? Where Liv is the teacher and the student came to her house for a "private" lesson or something.

By now you should be used to the damp panties and ache between your thighs. It has become quite common since the beginning of the semester. Yet here you are struggling to keep still in your seat. From the short brown hair that frames her face just perfectly to the black leather jacket that hugs her just right to the cocky attitude and everything in between causes a flood twice a week. Professor Benson was without a doubt the hottest professor on campus. You have never had so much trouble focusing on a subject before. In all honesty, you might even be failing this class. You weren't sure. However, the thought of having to retake this course has its appeal. "How can you focus on anything when she looks like this? God, I gotta stop she's probably straight." you think to yourself. "I don't see a ring though...ugh...
Stop!!!!
Wow, that sounded loud in my head."

"Y/N?" she calls to you gaining your attention. The whole class is looking at you. "Holy shit did I say that out loud."
"Yes?" You asked timidly.
"Are you okay or can I finish the lecture?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"Umm, yeah sure." you stuttered. A blush spreads across your face as the class snickers.

For the next ten minutes, you're quiet as can be. Praying for the clock to hurry up so you can sprint out the door. As soon as Professor Benson dismissed the class you shot up out of your seat. Halfway to the door, you hear her call your name. You stop in your tracks and brace yourself for the humiliation to come.

Walking to her desk you can feel your cheeks burning and your heart pounding. She waits until every soul is gone until it's just the two of you. She sits down in her seat and you feel as if she's staring into your soul.
"Tell me y/n. Do you find my class boring?" she asked.
"N...noo Professor Benson not at all" you stutter.
She smiles " I noticed that you tend to zone out during my lectures. Which is why it's not hard to believe that your grades are slipping. Your papers are very interesting and captivating to read. However, your in work class and communication are lacking."
"I'm sorry."
"I would love for you to express these thoughts with your peers. That's the purpose of a lecture to listen but to also bounce ideas and thoughts off of each other. Do you think you're too good to speak to your peers?"

"No! I just don't like to talk in class. I'm ss..sorry I'll try to speak more. " you said trying to swallow your emotions.
She sighed as she watched you duck your head hiding your eyes from her.
"Y/n I don't mean to upset you I just want you to be well rounded and to take advantage of the environment you are in."
"I understand."
"You're a good student. I just want you to thrive and seek more."
"I understand. I'll try harder."
"I hope you understand that I truly mean no harm. I'd just hate to see you waste your potential. With that being said I believe this belongs to you." she says handing over the paper. Your eyes scan the paper seeing the bright red A+ at the top.
"Like I said you're a good student. Your papers are by far my favorite to read."  She smiles.
You smiled looking at her.
"Thank you, Professor Benson. "
"No thanks needed you did all the hard work. However, If you wish to have a better mark you need to participate and work on your public speaking."
"I understand."
"Now I don't normally do this but I'm willing to offer some extra credit. If you're interested?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Good. I'll see you Thursday night. I have your number on file I send you the details." She says with a smile.
"Thank you Professor Benson I appreciate it."
"No problem. I'll see you then."
You smiled nodding your head as you gathered your things to leave.
"And y/n?" She calls out causing you to turn around.
"When it's just the two of us you can call me Olivia."
"Olivia?"
"Mhm hmm."
"Okay. See you later Olivia." You smiled walking out the door.