14th

Han Seok's pov:

I shot the lock up and the latter inside didn't notice since I had a silencer on my gun.

I threw open the door and my eyes went red with anger.. What the hell does he think he's doing to MY Han Seo?! He's going to pay.

I walked quietly closer before wraps my hand around Vincenzo's neck tightly and yanking him off Han Seo, choking him.

"I believe you had your fun already, time to say goodbye Vincenzo."

Vincenzo's eyes widened in surprise. "You came faster than I expec-" Before he could finish what he was blabbering about, I threw a hard punch across his jaw.

He groaned as he fell backwards holding his jaw to sooth down some of the ache. I walked closer to him loading my gun, ready to shoot him until I heard a soft whisper..

"Han Seok..?"
I stopped in my tracks and turned to look down at my miserable boy..

I left everything aside and kneeled down beside Han Seo, pulling him into my embrace.. "It's alright Han Seo.. I'm here now.."

He begun to sob into my chest while I rubbed his back soothingly.

But then I noticed my gun was not in my pocket.

"Say bye bye Han Seok~" I rolled us over to behind the boxes and took my jacket off quickly covering Han Seo in it.

"Don't come out till I tell you to, got it?" I explained trying to fetch my pocket knife from my belt.

"But-"
"No buts Han Seo." I sternly stated before getting up and instantly getting and running the opposite away from Vincenzo, hiding behind a pillar.

Writer's Pov:

Vincenzo turned around hearing the footsteps and pointed the gun towards the pillar.

"Trust me, you don't want to duel with an Italian Mafia. Come out and accept ur faith, I'll pity you and give you a quick death." And as he finished threatening the CEO, Vincenzo shot a bullet at the pillar.

Han Seok flinched and took a deep  breath thinking hard for his move, he didn't forget to mentally cursed at himself for leaving the gun unintended..

Han Seok gripped the base of the knife and stealthily got away from the pillar and went behind another box close to the pillar.

"and your done!"
Vincenzo springs around and shoots at the pillar and then notices no one was behind it.

Han Seok took the chance and launched at his enemy, putting the knife on his throat. "Are you sure I'm the one who's done?"

Han Seok started digging the knife slowly into the latter's skin and received a hard punch to his nose probably cracking it and knocking him back onto the floor..

Vincenzo points the gun again directly at Han Seok. "Yes.. Your done."

Vincenzo presses the trigger.. Click

Han Seok smirks and stands up pushing Vincenzo down and immediately sinking the dagger deep into his chest.

"Out of bullets, are you?~"
Han Seok leaves the dagger in Vincenzo's struggling body and stood up.

He put his foot on top the knife and pushes the dagger in deeper.

Vincenzo groans out loud, trying to stop the pressure but after losing enough blood. His body goes limp.

.

.

.

Han Seok hisses a bit as the doctor finishes bandaging his nose up.