10th

Han Seo's pov:

I held the sofa tightly waiting for the bullet to go through my skull but nothing happened.. I opened my eyes slowed to see Han Seok hovering over me with a satisfied expression-

"You really thought I was going to shoot you, huh? It wasn't loaded" He tossed the unloaded gun aside as I stared at him in complete shock but sighing in relief..

At the moment, realization hit me- I just confessed that I liked him! "Could you repeat what you said Han Seo.." He whispered quietly into my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine as I felt tears take over my eyes.. He probably thinks I'm disgusting now!

He had his guard down so I pushed him off me, he fell back on the sofa as I got up quick but before I could run away he grabbed my wrist.

Tears begun to pour out my eyes.. "Han Seo- what's wrong? Are you hurt-" He asked me with a worried tone. He stood up and checked me out searching for any injuries.

I shook my head trying to wipe my tears, he grabbed my hands to stop me, "what's wrong.." He questioned me as I was pulled into a hug..

I couldn't believe this- Han Seok, hugging, me? Why isn't he mad?? Why is he so warm.. I melted into his embrace and hid my face in his shoulder. I calmed down a bit as he rubbed circles on my back gently.

"Y-you don't hate me?-" I looked at him with teary eyes, he brought his hands to my face and wiped away my tears.. "Why would I hate you, Han Seo.. I- I also like you.." A hand was placed on my cheek. "W-what?!" I look at him stunned.

Did I hear that correctly or am I dreaming?! I felt a wave of happiness and relief wash over me.. "Thank you.." I whispered quietly and layed my head on his shoulder.

He held my chin to make me look at him, we both stared into each other's eyes.. Why is he so handsome- "Can I kiss you, my dear?" He asked in a hushed voice..

I felt my cheeks warm up as I slowly nodded, he took a hold of my jaw and pressed his lips onto mine into a soft, gentle, love filled kiss..

Writer's pov:

Both boys lips moved in sync as the younger boy wrapped his arms around the other, he was desperate..

The CEO tilted his head to the side, deepening their kiss as he nibbled on the other's lips causing him to gasp. Han Seok took the opportunity to slip his tongue into the latter's mouth.

Both of them fought for dominance but eventually the older won and was successful in devouring his lil brother's mouth. "Mmf.. M~.." Han Seo let out a soft moan and pulled away from the kiss, only to be shoved against the wall and kissed again.

Han Seok didn't let the other breath as he continued to abuse the younger'e lips by kissing him hard, the CEO held him in the kiss with a grip on the other's neck. He wasn't letting him back away..

After a while of torturing the younger boy, they pulled away finally and gasped out loud for air. Han Seok admired the damage he had done, the chairman's bottom lip was swollen while the upper was bitten enough that it was now bleeding out slightly.

The CEO leaned in again only to be stopped by the latter, "S-sir- not here- someone might see us.." Han Seo warns him while looking around to make sure they were alone. "No need to call me sir, we're alone. Guards are on duty so no one's going to see." Han Seok caresses the other's lips while leaning in again but the chairman slapped a hand on his lips to stop him..

"H-hyung.. There's windows everywhere. We would be seen.." Han Seok held back a smirk after hearing the word hyung. "Fine, my room then" He takes a hold of the younger's wrist and drags him towards his room.

Han Seo was a blushing mess and was a bit shy, he licked his lips letting his crush take him wherever. The door to the CEO's room opened.. Red LED lights were lighting up the room, black painted walls, furniture matching the vibe while all the blinds were shut.

"I've something to tell you first Han Seo.." The CEO confesses, pushing the younger one to lay on the bed. He gets on top of him and starts to unbutton his shirt.

Panic fills Han Seo's heart, he didn't think he was quite muscular like Han Seok and was afraid of getting judged.. "W-wait!" He stops the other by grabbing onto his wrist.

Han Seok let's out a chuckle, "oh love~.. I won't do anything yet.. I've something to tell you" The chairman thinks for a bit before letting go of his wrist and nodding..

When Han Seok had done unbuttoning the other's shirt, he slid off the shirt from his torso to expose his boy's pale body. Han Seo hide his face in ur palms out of flusteredness..

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, Love" The older whispers soothingly in the other's ear, Han Seo nods..

Han Seok grabs both of the chairman's wrists with one of his hand and gently pins them above his head. The dom placed his free hand on his sub's cheek and slowly slides his hand down to his jaw, tracing his jaw line for a breif moment and then moved down to the now faint lovebite on Han Seo's pale neck.

Han Seo shivers under the CEO's touch while he looked up at the older one with confusion in his eyes.

"That day.. When you went to grab a drink after the hectic meeting.. I was the one who brought you home while you were drunk and yes, I slept with you.. This mark, I gave it to you." The CEO sternly stated.

Han Seo's eyes widened in shock.. The CEO wasn't able to read his expression and he was starting to get worried. Does he hate him now?..