9th

Han Seo's pov:

I accidentally let out a quiet whine when he retreated his hand and stood up.. "I'll get going first, I have some work" He put up a bright smile and payed for the meal before exiting the restaurant..

Just as I was done putting away my dish I heard the familiar ting.. Pulling out my phone to check who it's from.. Han Seok?! Fuck is he upset for what I did?..

I hesitantly opened his dm's..
"Come to my house after your done."
Fuck I'm in trouble aren't I..

-
-
-
-
-

I called my driver to take me to Han Seok's house, to be honest I felt bad for the driver. He's always here whenever I call him- the guy deserves a break.

He stopped outside Han Seok's house as I got out and told the driver to go rest for the night. He thanked me politely and went away..

I slowly made my way to the front door and placed my hand on the front door building up the encouragement for what's to come..

I knocked on his door finally and heard shuffling from inside until the door opened and-
What a sight..

Han Seok stood here in a white T-shirt which stick to his body because of being wet.. In black sweats while water dripped from his hair.

I tried my best not to get turned on and looked down immediately.. I heard a chuckle from him, "oh brother~ come in"
He turned around walking away from the front door and I quickly went after him.

"Why'd you n-need me at this time sir..?" I asked him quietly and he stopped walking causing me to bump into his muscular back.

I backed away immediately letting out a small apology, he waved me off answering my question. "I wanted to ask you something." He sat down on the sofa and signalled me to sit beside him.

I took a seat beside him, maintaining a decent amount of distance between us. I noticed a tray on the coffee table in front, there were two glasses along with a bottle of wine.

He leaned forward and started to pour both of us a glass.. "Who's Vincenzo dear brother?" I gulped quietly, "w-well- after our hectic meeting about Babel I decided to grab a drink and I met hi-" "I didn't ask for excuses." He slammed his fist down on the table making me jump at the loud thud. "Who. Is. He. To. You." As he said that I was pushed down on my back while he was ontop.. What the heck are you doing Han Seok!

I kept my clenched fist not looking at him directly, "a f-friend sir.." I said quietly. "Do you have feelings for him? " He grabbed my chin with a deadly grip making me look at him. I hissed quietly..

I shake my head furiously, "n-no! Sir I could never!" I felt tears burn my eyes because of his grip.. "Then why we're you letting him touch you!" He raised his voice at me as his other hand travelled down to my neck and pressing it hard.

"I-it wasn't- m- intentional sir!" I choked out those words and shut my eyes tight, I didn't want to die please..

I could sense him glaring at me but surprisingly as I begun to feel light-headed he let me go.. "Open your eyes Han Seo." He ordered.

My eyes immediately shot open to look at him as I gasped loudly to catch my breath.. I'm in so much trouble.

from his acts I started to feel my pants tighten..

I pressed my legs together and blushed slightly at how close he was so I turned to look away.

"Tell me Han Seo. Who do you like?" He said that in a soft whisper as I felt a hand trace my jaw lightly which sent shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip as I gripped the foam of the sofa underneath me. Fuck I was even confused if I was trembling from fear or excitement..

"N-no one in particular sir.." I lied. I don't want him to hate me.. He'd kill me if he figures out. "Han Seo I hate lies." He grips my jaw making me look at me as I let out a quiet gasp.

"S-sir I'm not lying!" I stutter out trying my best to convince him. "Don't raise your voice at me! Goddammit Han Seo." Before I could say anything back he pulled out his gun,

"S-sir wait- please! I swear I'm n-not lying! Please d-don't kill me!" Is he seriously going to shoot me?! I- I don't want to die. I placed my hand on ur chest trying to push him away but he's too strong.. He doesn't budge the slightest.

He places the mouth of the gun on my forehead while keeping his eyes locked on mine. "H-han Seok! Please, f-fine! I like u r-romantically!" I panicked..i confessed.

I shut my eyes tight waiting for a bullet to churn a hole through my forehead.. It's over.. "Click'

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as i held on tight to the sofa, " I-im sorry.." I mumbled quietly trying to accept the fact I'm dead meat now.. I heard Han Seok pull the trigger..

__________________________________________

A/n:

Another cliffhanger? hope you like it!